Shit on the tires,

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2014
Color: Silver

Shit on the tires,

Post by davenowherejones »

Shit on the tires,
Smoke in the air,
I'm riding my Honda,
I really don't care.

More high country riding today, 4400 feet at Allison Pass, 4200 feet at Sunday Summit and 4000 feet at Coquihalla Pass.

My feet got too hot in my new waterproof Roam boots so I bought Microfiber Ladies Trouser Socks to replace my cotton work socks. A bit cooler.

Chocolate milk, a banana and a small about of chocolate monkey mix from Save-On Foods was more expensive than a McDonalds Egg McMuffin meal I had for breakfast.

It was hot and I did not drink enough water. I don't really remember the last 20 kilometres. I do remember a lot of people doing stupid things on the highway. Doing 80 kmph in a 120 kmph zone is not good people. If you can't keep up, get off the highway. If you are too old, get off the highway. If you are too stupid, get off the highway.

I did Hope, Princeton, Tulameen, Merritt and back to Hope. I hate cattle guards in the road. The gravel road from Tulameen to Aspen Grove was almost smoother than the highway. If you are on a twisty road in a motorhome with a motorcycle behind you, get off the road. The Forza 300 does not have enough excess power to blast pass anything.

Fresh cow shit on a gravel road can mean there are giant animals ahead, tell them to get off the road. After several hundred corners it time for me to, get off the road.

Shit on the tires,
Smoke in the air,
I'm riding my Honda,
I really don't care.
forza300
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: White

Re: Shit on the tires,

Post by forza300 »

Hilarious post mate. True too.

Sounds like a wonderful ride.
------------------------
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2014
Color: Silver

Re: Shit on the tires,

Post by davenowherejones »

forza300 wrote:Hilarious post mate. True too.

Sounds like a wonderful ride.
Yeah sometimes things just work.