R320 to R340 Thailand it?? body panel Kit

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Cellargill
Year: july 2015
Color: Pearl Sienna Re

R320 to R340 Thailand it?? body panel Kit

Post by Cellargill »

Hi 1st post so pl. bear with me.
R320 Pearl Sienna to R340 Candy Red Thailand kit??
Just had stolen PCX125 returned from insurers with serious panel damage. Has anyone bought a R340 Candy Red kit for a July 2015/16 PCX onwards much cheaper than buying individual Uk panels. will this kit fit as a direct replacement for all panels?? can anyone confirm yes or no before i spend out. Bob
chicaboo
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: R320 to R340 Thailand it?? body panel Kit

Post by chicaboo »

Hiya,

Just quickly, please pay attention to which forum you are posting in, this is a Forza forum and you won't get noticed as much.

Anyhow, If you buy from BikerzBits or PowerbyPCX, you will get genuine factory painted plastic panels that will fit perfectly.
If you are replacing all panels, you don't have to worry about paint mismatch or which direction the spray nozzle was pointed...
https://bikerzbits.com/honda/pcx/2014/plastic-parts/
http://www.powerbypcx.com/en/47-fairing-set-pcx-v3

I've recently priced replacing my right side plastics, and PowerbyPCX are about 10% cheaper with more flexible shipping options.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: R320 to R340 Thailand it?? body panel Kit

Post by WhiteNoise »

Locked.
Please see Honda PCX General for topic
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You