Lump Of Coal For Christmas

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

JetPilot
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2019
Color: INVISIBLE

Lump Of Coal For Christmas

Post by JetPilot »

All I wanted for Christmas this year as an updated 2017 Honda Forza, Keyless, LED Lights, maybe 16 inch wheels, but all I found on Hondas website was a lump of coal....

Mike
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2014
Color: Silver

Re: Lump Of Coal For Christmas

Post by davenowherejones »

Hey it's -5C here and that coal would be welcome.

I took the Dodge Dakota 4.7 litre 4x4 up to Zopkios at the 4000 foot level of the Coquihalla Highway. The road was good with lots of snow beside the highway. I walked around taking pictures for a little bit before my hands got too cold to work the iPhone.

The 17 mpg Canadian was really bad compared to the 80 mpg Canadian that my 2014 Honda Forza can do.

It really looks like the Forza is obsolete although sometimes Honda skips a year. Maybe there will be a 2018 Honda Forza in Canada but I doubt it. It was not a big seller around here even though I like mine, warts and all.

I started mine up in the shed just to remember how to do that. It started easily enough.

We are expecting more snow tomorrow so I won't be riding the Forza to the Boxing Day sales in Chilliwack. The fuel costs in the Dodge Dakota are going to bankrupt me.

Have fun, stay warm and live dangerously.
JetPilot
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2019
Color: INVISIBLE

Re: Lump Of Coal For Christmas

Post by JetPilot »

Hi Dave,

It is 82 degrees here ( 28 Celsius ) and I have the air conditioner going. I would prefer for it a bit warmer to ride, but this temperature is rideable :D

I never leave the house when it is below 75 degrees ( 24 Celsius ), although it is possible to ride, I never pick the ONE cold day when the rest are warm !

Mike