New Forza 300 ABS Owner! AHOY & HOWDY from TEXAS!

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Mario
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: White

Re: New Forza 300 ABS Owner! AHOY & HOWDY from TEXAS!

Post by Mario »

Thanks BB 8)
Blackbeard1718 wrote:That is one COOL Speed Test in the 3rd Video! The 144km/h equates to 89.48mph here in the U.S.. FAST for a 300!

I liked the Video at the 3:30 mark, when the Forza switched to the right lane, and started to Slow Down. Sounded like a Fighter Jet coming off of the After Burners, with the high pitched whine.

Cheers!

BB
May the Forza be with you!!
Blackbeard1718
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Blackbeard1718 »

Kompact wrote:Welcome BlackBeard :)

I'm also looking at getting the Malossi rear shocks. I'm really looking forward to hearing your impressions of them.
Kompact!

If you haven't seen my other Post about the Malossi Shocks yet, here's a Pic I took tonight:

Yesterday, I rode with them set on 2, and when I got back from the Ride, I Re-Adjusted them to 1 again.

I Rode with them for 2 hrs today. Compared to yesterdays and todays Rides, I like the 1 Setting for the Malossi's. I'm a Big Guy at 6'1" & 250+, and while the Shocks were comfortable yesterday on 2, they were FIRM! Today, they had a bit more GIVE, and were more comfortable.

I can't compare them to the Stock Shocks, as I had changed out the Shocks before my First Ride. However, I did have a Single Ohlins Shock on my former Big Ruckus 250, and I'd say it's comparable to the Malossi's.

Hope that Helps!

Cheers!

BB
Blackbeard

"The Floggings will continue, until Morale improves!"

Current Scoot: 2014 Honda Forza 300 ABS (Red October)

Former Scoots: TNG Verona 150, Kymco People S200, Kymco People S250, Suzuki Burgman 400, Honda Ruckus 50, Yamaha Zuma 125, Kymco People GTi300, Honda Big Ruckus PS250
MCRi7

Post by MCRi7 »

Hey Blackbeard

I have to veer off topic and ask if you could provide me with any info on that black rear luggage rack for the Honda Big Ruckus you once had. I have an '06 and I'd love to get my hands on something like that. Those hard cases are awesome too!

Thanks!