Anyone been in here?

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Gekomaro
Year: 2014 Forza 300
Color: Seal Silver

Re: Anyone been in here?

Post by Gekomaro »

Alibally wrote:
Gekomaro wrote:Does anyone know how to remove the side panels next to the headlights?
Maybe with photos?
It might be better to make a new thread for this in Forza technical help. The questions a bit off topic in this one.
I'm sorry, it is about removing panels? Isn't it?
Thats why I'm asking here.
Mine is a 2015 Honda SH150i ABS
Gekomaro
Year: 2014 Forza 300
Color: Seal Silver

Post by Gekomaro »

fish wrote:
Gekomaro wrote:Does anyone know how to remove the side panels next to the headlights?
Maybe with photos?
The Forza service manual tells you how and what order to remove panels......if you're clever enough to understand it. I'm not.
Fish

Problem is, I don't have a service manual and can't get one downloaded.
Mine is a 2015 Honda SH150i ABS
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

Sorry folks, but the previous few posts we moved to D&BC because of copyright infringement.
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
waybar
Regular User
Regular User

Post by waybar »

kramnala58 wrote:Sorry folks, but the previous few posts we moved to D&BC because of copyright infringement.
Sorry, I had downloaded the manual from someone else on the forum earlier, and didn't realize it wasn't legal to share it here. I actually have the hard copy myself, was just trying to help others out. Will delete the pdf from my computer also so I don't make this mistake again.
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2014
Color: Silver

Post by davenowherejones »

Um, Um, I like that the pdf version is searchable. Personally I think the pdf version should be included as part of the owners manual of every motorcycle you own. Especially on obsolete, limited edition motorcycles like the Forza 300.
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

waybar wrote:
kramnala58 wrote:Sorry folks, but the previous few posts we moved to D&BC because of copyright infringement.
Sorry, I had downloaded the manual from someone else on the forum earlier, and didn't realize it wasn't legal to share it here. I actually have the hard copy myself, was just trying to help others out. Will delete the pdf from my computer also so I don't make this mistake again.
No problem, we are just trying to keep the forums on the right side of the law.

BTW .... My understanding is that there is no need to delete it off of your computer if you personally own a hard copy.
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(