Forza 300/A vibration issues

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

MORON
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Forza 300/A vibration issues

Post by MORON »

I thought of the belt also...ordered balancing beads....when i bought this thing it was test driven by a service man before I finalized the papers...why didn't these dummies feel it then? My PCX 150 experience was the total opposite of the Forza. PCX...no probs, period. With the service department at Roseville Honda being $98.00 per hour, you would think these losers would have dealt with the vibration then...nope..get the contact signed first. When your put in this position, you really think about all the things that led up your purchase and you see all the slippery half assed shit... Roseville Honda Motorsports just doesn't want to deal with anything that does not make them money...scumbags. I shouldn't even have to think about this bullshit right now. What really gets me is the head service ballwasher said Honda may judge this vibration as "normal". I'm venting....thanks for reading all that have helped. sorry for the rant...