Hello to the Group

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Re: Hello to the Group

Post by you you »

WhiteNoise wrote:SciFi like this perhaps?
Welcome from me too Jim, I like both your oldie and newbie scoots (oh look!...one of them is White! :D

Lost iiin spaaaaace
Ronin Jim

Post by Ronin Jim »

Thank you WhiteNoise AND you you.
You cannot really tell from the pics, but the finish is actually Pearl. Looks nice when clean and polished. They only did it for 86.

Jim
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Nice scoot.

Think the one in Terminator was the Elite/Spacy with the pop-up headlamp
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
Ronin Jim

Post by Ronin Jim »

Since it was a beautiful sunny 26C out this afternoon, I decided to go for a ride to Port Perry on lake Scugog.
It's about a 55km run up and back from my place. Fully enjoyed the out of the city run. The Forza handled the roads just fine.
80kph all the way. At times if I wasn't paying attention I would find she was over 90 and not caring at all. :P Plus that road has
a couple of nice twisties.
There is a butcher shop in Port that makes the best meat pies, good excuse to replenish my freezer.
Met quite a few bikes on the way up and back, others had the same idea while the weather is still nice. This Friday, Saturday and Sunday are
suppose to be a wash out, ( enough with the rain already).

Jim
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

Ronin Jim wrote:Since it was a beautiful sunny 26C out this afternoon, I decided to go for a ride to Port Perry on lake Scugog.
It's about a 55km run up and back from my place. Fully enjoyed the out of the city run. The Forza handled the roads just fine.
80kph all the way. At times if I wasn't paying attention I would find she was over 90 and not caring at all. :P Plus that road has
a couple of nice twisties.
There is a butcher shop in Port that makes the best meat pies, good excuse to replenish my freezer.
Met quite a few bikes on the way up and back, others had the same idea while the weather is still nice. This Friday, Saturday and Sunday are
suppose to be a wash out, ( enough with the rain already).

Jim
Coincedence. I use the pcx to get steak burgers, lamb shanks from our local butchers. Stop for a shandy on the way back if it's sunny
gokidd
Regular User
Regular User

Post by gokidd »

HEY, great to see you, You.

(Sorry you missed out on the famous sausage. You have to come early ... apparently.)
Let us boogie ...
Honda PCX 150
Yamaha Majesty 400
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

gokidd wrote:HEY, great to see you, You.

(Sorry you missed out on the famous sausage. You have to come early ... apparently.)

:D yes I had to do without my famous Ripley sausage