Forza talk.

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Alibally
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2019
Color: Black

Forza talk.

Post by Alibally »

There's quite a lot of chitchat about the forza at the moment. Any plans to add a new section in specifically about that model or making the site a PCX/forza forum. It might stop any defectors if they trade up to the bigger bike from going else ware for their forum fix. It's nice to stay in touch people.
trigg123
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Forza talk.

Post by trigg123 »

I was going to ask the very same thing, combine this club? would be good to stay in touch with the pcx side of thing......
Scoots so far- Peugeot jetforce 125,honda Dylan 125,yamaha x max 125,honda pcx 125,honda nss300 forza ;-) and bikes were kh250, zxr750L1,zx9B1,zx9c1,wr426,xjr1300sp,09-z1000
Taz
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Taz »

If I upgrade I'm leaning towards a CB500X at the moment but that's because at 6 4" it fits me better than the Forza. Unless someone can show me the Forza can be made comfy for us vertically challenged folk. So what I'm saying is that not all of us will upgrade to a Forza.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Agree. I would like to stay in touch with fellow forum members too whether we ride one, the other or (some luckier) both.
Hmm, I somehow remember reading Dave (maddiedog) saying that this forum will remain a PCX forum Only. Can't find the thread or post now though. Guess we'll wait and see. Things could change, his prerogative for sure :)
There's a lot of Forza interest going on. My opinion is Forza should be addressed under the forum topic: "Other Bikes." We've been splashing Forza across several boards. What do you guys think? Seems to be getting a bit sloppy here inter-mixing the two, yet I realize it's hard to separate the two when a few members have one or even both. Oh my, time will tell :roll:

Taz, where are you going? New bike takes you away :( Shrink man....shrink! :P
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

^^ Sorry, :roll: Please Disregard This: "We've been splashing Forza across several boards."
thanks
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Gingivitis Khan

Post by Gingivitis Khan »

That would be nice. All the Forza chat I find is on European or Asian web sites.
strkngfang
Regular User
Regular User

Post by strkngfang »

I'm pretty sure my Forza posts were in "other bikes". I think it should remain a PCX forum. You don't want to run off the PCX riders that have no interest in the Forza or anything else. Now especially that clubpcx is gone, we don't want to screw up or lose the best & only PCX home.
Dan
2015 Honda Forza- red
dustin91
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: Red

Post by dustin91 »

strkngfang wrote:I'm pretty sure my Forza posts were in "other bikes". I think it should remain a PCX forum. You don't want to run off the PCX riders that have no interest in the Forza or anything else. Now especially that clubpcx is gone, we don't want to screw up or lose the best & only PCX home.
I agree. I was almost a Forza owner until I saw the size of it, so for now I'm holding off. But as it's seemingly such a PCX big brother, I suspect there'll be a lot of cross-over interest for some of us who'll look for one as our next scooter upgrade.
logepoge1
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by logepoge1 »

Make a seperate forza category
ImageImage
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

I am divided as to whether or not I would want to make a separate category for Forza's or just have a whole new site. As such, I would vote for making a separate category on this site until there could be a solid decision made that a good majority of us on here would agree to. Maddiedog communicated a bit ago that he is predisposed with family obligations for a bit, so let's wait until he is able to join us again and hear what his thoughts are ... after all, he is the founder and administrator of this forum. :D
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

The Forza is a bike I would definitely consider if I moved out of the city, but in the 9 months that I have had my PCX125, 100% of my riding has been done in Bangkok where the Forza is too big to weave between the cars. I have no need for the extra size and power. With the custom seat that I picked up at the shop that makes them for powerbypcx, my 6'½" 215 pound frame fits it with no problem.
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
blackcat54
Regular User
Regular User

Post by blackcat54 »

The Burgman board does just fine catering to the 400 and 650 faithful. Two totally different bikes co-existing on one board. The same could be done here with the PCX and Forza. Of course a separate section could be dedicated to the Forza on this board.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

You all need to get a room

But it could be here
dasshreddar
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: forzaruckuspcx
Color: black

Post by dasshreddar »

:ugeek: Just call it a "PCX300" and it can stay on this forum. ;)
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

I can't understand why they held on to the Forza name, this new one is a completely new machine.
PCX300 seems more logical.

My local dealer reckons to have sold more Forzas in the last two weeks than Yamaha Xmax 250s in the last two years.
So in one way that makes the Forza a success already.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by skuuter »

This Thread is posted in "OTHER BIKES" Folks...some of the Forza Threads in other forums probably need to be moved here also, but maddiedog will have to make that call. I, for one, have no desire to get rid of my PCX150 either. In fact Our PCX150s are heading to the Smoky Mountains for the 3-Day Scooter Rally called "HILL ON WHEELS" this week while the Forza300s take a rest. I also don't really compare the Forza to the PCX....after riding and owning a Forza, I think Silver Wing, Burgman, Reflex, Majesty, etc., etc. are more fair, in category, comparisons. I'll repeat, it feels like an "Upgraded Silver Wing Chassis" with a "300 (280cc) High Horsepower Engine" wrapped in "PCX-ish Body Work".......unless Money is a large enough concern that a Person can only own one Scooter, I see no real reason to compare the Forza to the PCX....one is an apple, one is an orange.....never compare "apples-n-oranges"..... ;) ...my main reason(s) for comparing the Forza to the PCX is simply because THIS is THE PCX Forum, and that's what most every Member is/was clamoring for...BOTH are FANTASTIC Scooters in Their own right...Enjoy Whichever or Both that You own.....Pics and Write-up next week from the Rally..... ;) 8)
Ridin' and Socializin' the Southeastern USA on a 2014 Honda FORZA 300 Scooter...45+ years of Riding averaging 30,000 miles per year...!!!
MichRocks
Regular User
Regular User

Post by MichRocks »

Guys-

Thanks for all the great information! I have been following this forum from the moment I found it. Have been an immense fan of the PCX and frankly, other scooters for a while, and have been drooling over having one for a long time. This is my first post (just registered a minute ago), and will be hoping to frequent this forum as much as I can. I have been sitting on pins and needles for a month now, just got the call; my forza came in today, and I pick it up tomorrow on my way to work! I am now a very happy scooter owner. My wife also wants a scooter; the forza might be a little too much for her (we'll see), but the PCX150 (actually any PCX) looks like a great ride, and we may be having one of these also in the garage faster than she thinks.

Keep the great info and beautiful pics coming. I love all the scooters and chat I find here. I am in Michigan (just moved here from Maine), and have been bike-less since selling my last bike, a Honda V45, a few years ago. My feet were getting itchy to be back on 2 again (have ridden 39 years, 16 assorted bikes), and the concept of a scooter has been too much to pass on. Looks like America is waking up to the fun that everyone else has been having for a long time!

Cheers-
blackcat54
Regular User
Regular User

Post by blackcat54 »

Good luck with your new Forza Mich.

Post frequently (all impressions good & bad) about your new ride.
strkngfang
Regular User
Regular User

Post by strkngfang »

Welcome & happy scooting!!
Dan
2015 Honda Forza- red
skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by skuuter »

WELCOME to the PCX Forum.....If You acquire a PCX to go with Your Forza, You'll enjoy Them both....!!!!!... 8)
Ridin' and Socializin' the Southeastern USA on a 2014 Honda FORZA 300 Scooter...45+ years of Riding averaging 30,000 miles per year...!!!