Forza has arrived.

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: Forza has arrived.

Post by skuuter »

THANKS again scisor34.....!!!!!... 8)
Ridin' and Socializin' the Southeastern USA on a 2014 Honda FORZA 300 Scooter...45+ years of Riding averaging 30,000 miles per year...!!!
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

scisor34 wrote:Here's some pics of the Can-Am asked about earlier.
025.JPG
026.JPG
028.JPG
029.JPG
030.JPG

They are different. Never seen one over here.

They look as if they are about to "transform"
gokidd
Regular User
Regular User

Post by gokidd »

The first Forza showed up in my dealer's shop yesterday.
They took it off the pallet and it sold before they had time to remove the packing tape.
Go, Honda Thailand!
Let us boogie ...
Honda PCX 150
Yamaha Majesty 400
switta

Post by switta »

thanks for the pics !! i hope to have one this week ? dealer is getting one in and i am going to call Monday morning and have them hold it for me :D
was going to trade in the 150 but i think i will have to keep it to ? for a while at least .
1971 honda sl70 red
1971 honda sl125 silver
1968 honda s65 black
1979 yamaha gt80 red
1978 honda z50 mini trail
2013 honda PCX red
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Great plan switta!
Forza's showing up everywhere. Folks buying, already riding....how cool is that! You guys got it all over N.Y.! Shame, shame we are on the back burner! I wanna See it up front and personal, so I know to move forward or stay put :D No White is a big issue with me so the Red has to talk the talk, or walk the walk 8)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by skuuter »

WhiteNoise wrote:Great plan switta!
Forza's showing up everywhere. Folks buying, already riding....how cool is that! You guys got it all over N.Y.! Shame, shame we are on the back burner! I wanna See it up front and personal, so I know to move forward or stay put :D No White is a big issue with me so the Red has to talk the talk, or walk the walk 8)
If a Dealer gets one in, better not drag Your Feet....Already a complete sellout in this District with Deposits already taken on the second Manufacturing Run...Lotsa' Team Honda USA Folks predicting probably the biggest selling Scooter Honda has brought to the USA..... ;)
Ridin' and Socializin' the Southeastern USA on a 2014 Honda FORZA 300 Scooter...45+ years of Riding averaging 30,000 miles per year...!!!
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

I hear ya skuuter ;) Yep, when they do enter my dealership they'll probably exit the very next day (or 2). Like I've mentioned before, the PCX made me wait, and so will Papa PCX. :| If I wait long enough the Color may change :D
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

We went on a long ride to the mountains yesterday. 2 Burgmans and a PCX 150. Over 225 miles and the little PCX kept up even when we went on the freeway to get there. We stopped at a motorcycle shop up in the mountains that also was a meet and greet for motorcycle and scooter riders. There were Can Ams and even bikes with sidecars. Of all the bikes and scooters up there ours was the only pcx. We had inquiries about our PCX because it just doesn't look like a 'scooter'.Also, it kept up with the big boys in the switchbacks and hairpins. I followed my wife on my Burgman and she was having a ball! So, the Forza is probably going to be a great bike, but I think we will keep our PCX. It is just plain FUN!:-)
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
trigg123
Regular User
Regular User

Post by trigg123 »

Ordering mine tomorrow in white of course because we all know its worth another 30hp lol! Delivery end of September :-)
Scoots so far- Peugeot jetforce 125,honda Dylan 125,yamaha x max 125,honda pcx 125,honda nss300 forza ;-) and bikes were kh250, zxr750L1,zx9B1,zx9c1,wr426,xjr1300sp,09-z1000
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Ahh, that's no fair :cry: in White, you say? Gotta see it! Please post a picture....pleeze?
CaptnJim
Regular User
Regular User

Post by CaptnJim »

Yep, you get a choice of: red or nothing here in the US. The white is sharp looking (coming from a guy who has a red PCX).
His & Hers Honda PCX 150s
scisor34
Regular User
Regular User

Post by scisor34 »

"So long as you don't want to ride the wrong way (feet forward) it'll probably be fine."

I realize this is equally as bad, but I have to say it, it is funny a "ricky rent a cop" constable feels he's the vioice of infinite knowledge and wisdom as what he thinks is the way things absolutely are. lol. Give me a break. If all else fails in your life, going to school for 2 yrs instantly makes you almost over qualified to become a constable. I apologize to the forum if my statement is too much, but It's absolutely ridiculous the high horse this jacka** is on with almost every statement he makes.
switta

Post by switta »

skuuter wrote:
WhiteNoise wrote:Great plan switta!
If a Dealer gets one in, better not drag Your Feet....Already a complete sellout in this District with Deposits already taken on the second Manufacturing Run...Lotsa' Team Honda USA Folks predicting probably the biggest selling Scooter Honda has brought to the USA..... ;)
Right about that ! Called dealer this morning and the one coming in is already spoken for :cry:
So I ordered one and they said it would be about three weeks or so ?
1971 honda sl70 red
1971 honda sl125 silver
1968 honda s65 black
1979 yamaha gt80 red
1978 honda z50 mini trail
2013 honda PCX red
Bash On!
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Bash On! »

Saw a Forza at the dealership when I went to pick up my license plate for the PCX last week. Mixed feelings on the larger scooter. On one hand, I wish it were in the showroom when I purchased the PCX a few weeks ago so I'd have another option to consider. On the other hand, the PCX does everything I need it to do, and I wasn't tempted to spend a couple thousand dollars more!

Best,
Bash On!

P.S. The new Grom had also arrived. Fun-looking bike but the first two in were already sold to dealership employees.
2013 PCX 150 [now an ex-bike, soon to be consigned to the bottom line of the sig]
2013 Silver Wing ABS (Black)
1971 BMW R75/5 (White)
Too many ex-bikes to list, and, besides, who really cares what we used to own?
skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by skuuter »

"Right Now", we have no plans to sell the PCX150s when Our Forzas arrive....."but".....those kinds of plans have been known to change in the past after we acquire Other Rides. We discussed possibly selling one of the PCX150s last night..... ;)
meissinger
Regular User
Regular User

Post by meissinger »

According to the local website, our biggest dealer has both models -- in red (although, that may be for orders). I'm going to go down in the next week or so and check it out. I was showing my wife the pix and that the price was about a grand less than I expected. Her comment was, too bad we can't have one. So, I guess I know the answer to that question. :) I told her when they came out in black, we would rejoin that conversation. I really don't want the red one.
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Red only for north america, but there's this stuff called paint..... :lol:
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by skuuter »

gn2 wrote:Red only for north america, but there's this stuff called paint..... :lol:

........ :D
dasshreddar
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: forzaruckuspcx
Color: black

Post by dasshreddar »

skuuter wrote:
gn2 wrote:Red only for north america, but there's this stuff called paint..... :lol:

........ :D
Yet no one here has painted their PCX :roll:
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

I painted mine.
A bracket and exhaust in black. ;)
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong