Honda NSS300 Forza

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Re: Honda NSS300 Forza

Post by gn2 »

Looks hideous.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
MichRocks
Regular User
Regular User

Post by MichRocks »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Agreed! ( but I think it is a joke, is it not? :roll: )

Personally I prefer gradients, but haven't figured out the best combination for mine yet...(currently prototyping gold to light brown)
Attachments
rg2.jpg
rg2.jpg (216.06 KiB) Viewed 684 times
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

delemus wrote:
DAB wrote:
delemus wrote:vinyl shouldn't, or at least, not as easily, and carbon fiber should be tougher then regular vinyl.
Not sure what you are saying? I believe that Carbon fibre Vinyl is just a carbon effect, not actual carbon.
alright,finally got back to the sign shop this week, planning to get it installed next week.
and, yes, you are correct, it is just a pattern, however, the vinyl is thicker, so it should still be tougher then doing it with the same vinyl he's using for the rest of the bike.

final estimate is $500-600, in two payments, pretty sure to get the same thing painted anything like decently it'd cost closer to $6k
attaching the mock up we hammered out earlier this week, mind this is a low quality mock up, not a final product, the real thing should be much better :D
$600 or $6,000. That is a lot of money to spend on any vehicle

Are you really that unhappy about its colour when you are riding it.