Saying goodbye to all my friends

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

flyingzonker
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013
Color: Red

Re: Saying goodbye to all my friends

Post by flyingzonker »

Mel46 wrote:I was told once that when we die we do not move on to other things until the last friend of ours passes away as well. Until then we are like unseen helpers for those friends and relatives.

I happen to believe in reincarnation. There is just too much to learn and too much to do to try to fit it all in one lifetime...and too much love to give. For those who die hating, there is no waiting period. They turn right around and are born into the same families that they hated.

Ride safe, and be kind to others. Remember that what goes around comes back around.
I'm afraid you are right here: Love gets love, respect gets respect, hate gets hate. No free lunches. If it goes around, it is going to come back around. I have been visited several times by friends who have recently died. These visitations were the greatest things they ever did for me. And...its not easy to come back that way. If it were, it would happen more often.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

flyingzonker wrote:
Mel46 wrote:I was told once that when we die we do not move on to other things until the last friend of ours passes away as well. Until then we are like unseen helpers for those friends and relatives.

I happen to believe in reincarnation. There is just too much to learn and too much to do to try to fit it all in one lifetime...and too much love to give. For those who die hating, there is no waiting period. They turn right around and are born into the same families that they hated.

Ride safe, and be kind to others. Remember that what goes around comes back around.
I'm afraid you are right here: Love gets love, respect gets respect, hate gets hate. No free lunches. If it goes around, it is going to come back around. I have been visited several times by friends who have recently died. These visitations were the greatest things they ever did for me. And...its not easy to come back that way. If it were, it would happen more often.
You should write a novel about the three visitations. It could be a good Christmas seller.
flyingzonker
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013
Color: Red

Post by flyingzonker »

you you wrote:
You should write a novel about the three visitations. It could be a good Christmas seller.
Please, don't give me any ideas!