Lower panel damage

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Lafree
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2016
Color: White

Lower panel damage

Post by Lafree »

Parked my PCX outside a friends house today to visit when I came out a motorist had reversed into it knocking it off the side stand and damaging the lower panel , silencer cover,and the handlebar plug pig sick 14 month old not a mark on it luckily I got his details hope he will pay, Lafree
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Re: Lower panel damage

Post by homie »

Oh buggers.. Don't know about UK but here in the states private property like parking lots you can't even get a police report for non-injury damage. People know this and promise you the world then never call you back or answer a message. Best we get some damage pictures and start looking for new parts and DIY video's.
easyrider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013
Color: blk

Re: Lower panel damage

Post by easyrider »

Information??? Hope you got the DL # registration , VIN and all the appropriate details to file a claim with your insurance company. Pictures should have been taken at the scene of both vehicles and the damages. Your insurance carrier should pay for your damages and subrogate the costs from the other party .If they didn't have insurance you will have to go to small claims court and sue ..Depending on your coverage your insurance company may be able to help out in that regard. Its all about the paperwork so hope you have it.