Do you pull ahead of the stop line?

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Re: Do you pull ahead of the stop line?

Post by homie »

:lol: :lol: :lol: you found it WN
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2017
Color: White

Post by PCX150Rider »

Been busy today doing chores but was able to read a few pages of my new Motorcyclist issue and it clearly stated that in the great State of Massachusetts (U.S.) a Bill H.1917 has been put forth by a Republican from Brewster by the name of Tim Whelen who basically wanted the law changed to allow motorcycle riders (scooters too for that matter) to proceed after coming to a full stop at an intersection controlled by a traffic light that has sensors that are not triggered by said vehicles. You just have to make sure to come to the complete stop. . .give it reasonable amount of time to change. . .if it doesn't then look to make sure the intersection is clear and then you can legally proceed. :geek:

There is a God! :D

Fingers crossed this Bill passes. :|

You can read it yourself. https://malegislature.gov/Bills/190/H1917

Thank you Massachusetts. And thank you for being a progressive state! ;)
GeorgeSK
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 13PCX,15Forza
Color: Both Red

Post by GeorgeSK »

That would be sweet! Surprisingly, most of the new sensors round here notice me reasonably well. Older ones, well, they may be buried under a bit more pavement, or just have older, less effective electronics. It would be nice to not have to worry about a ticket should one HAVE to blow a light that didn't "see" you.
On my scoot, getting there is WAY more than half the fun!

Please paste this address into a new tab and add yourself to the map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1NlP7xk7KMdJReQnm-iDhldFBdpQ&ll=4.995760578398276%2C0&z=2
but please, don't delete anybody, no matter how badly they deserve deleting :)