Hello! ***NEW MEMBER***

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Re: Hello! ***NEW MEMBER***

Post by homie »

IIDarkSeekerII wrote:Thank you for the warm welcome!! I hope I answered all of your questions. If not, let me know. I'm happy to be a part of this community.
Just one more question, do you have the owners manual and a service manual? These are free for your year PCX. Just send a PM to me and if you have enough posts I will attach the O.M. DL and link you to the S.M. PDF. Also there is a part catalog all free to you or maybe you could donate to the forum sometime if you like all the free stuff 8)
Smaug
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013 PCX150
Color: Red

Re: Hello! ***NEW MEMBER***

Post by Smaug »

Congrats. Mine is almost identical, (red 2013) except mine had enough miles to be broken in. I wonder just how the heck the original owner could have it for 4 years and only put 500 miles on it. I put 500 miles on mine in two weeks.

It's a great scooter; fits nicely between the not-quite-capable-enough 50-125s and the heavier, less efficient maxis.

Get rid of that long leash on the scooter key. It's going to cause an accident at some point. I have mine on a rubber fob from the local motorcycle shop. That's enough to keep it from getting lost, but not enough to catch on anything.
-Jeremy