Steph... come on back

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Steph... come on back

Post by homie »

Some of you remember Steph and her husband (hoosiers) that both ride PCX but had stepped up to bigger Honda's. They never sold their scoots and she remained subscribed to homie's YT channel so we keep in touch. This summer the two of them are spending more time on the PCX's :lol: thus proving my delima you should never let go of a perfectly good (paid off) scoot when buying bigger bikes. Make some room, rent a storage unit give it to your mom or dad but don't part with the Precious because you will probably come round to wanting one back... YEAY... Happy ending!
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2017
Color: White

Re: Steph... come on back

Post by PCX150Rider »

That is a fact. It's Okay to keep a perfectly good (paid off) machine. . .no matter what she says. :lol:

Each of my machines has a specific purpose and that's exactly what I use them for. But my good weather go-to machine for daily use is the PCX and when the weather turns for the worse. . .enter the Genuine Roughhouse. Most people don't know this but on High Beam the outline of a cat face (something like a Tuxedo cat such as Sylvester) actually lights up on the road just in front of the scooter. Don't know how I got off on that tangent but it is comical and it's the only two wheeler I know of that does something like that. :o o_O :D ;) :geek:
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

homie wrote:Some of you remember Steph and her husband (hoosiers) that both ride PCX but had stepped up to bigger Honda's. They never sold their scoots and she remained subscribed to homie's YT channel so we keep in touch. This summer the two of them are spending more time on the PCX's :lol: thus proving my delima you should never let go of a perfectly good (paid off) scoot when buying bigger bikes. Make some room, rent a storage unit give it to your mom or dad but don't part with the Precious because you will probably come round to wanting one back... YEAY... Happy ending!

Your wife still throwing you out of the house at the weekend Homie?
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

you you wrote:
homie wrote:Some of you remember Steph and her husband (hoosiers) that both ride PCX but had stepped up to bigger Honda's. They never sold their scoots and she remained subscribed to homie's YT channel so we keep in touch. This summer the two of them are spending more time on the PCX's :lol: thus proving my delima you should never let go of a perfectly good (paid off) scoot when buying bigger bikes. Make some room, rent a storage unit give it to your mom or dad but don't part with the Precious because you will probably come round to wanting one back... YEAY... Happy ending!
Your wife still throwing you out of the house
No... come on youyou what's not to like about a woman who plays Bass guitar, has a pistol on her hip and rides motorbikes? You know you miss her :roll:
TheMaverick
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by TheMaverick »

I was thinking of putting a "My other bike is a Honda Fireblade" sticker on my PCX, but I'm going to have to modify it before having it printed now. The new version shall read "My other bike is a Honda Fireblade ... (but I still prefer riding my PCX!)". :D
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2017
Color: White

Post by PCX150Rider »

No... come on youyou what's not to like about a woman who plays Bass guitar, has a pistol on her hip and rides motorbikes? You know you miss her :roll:
You are indeed a very lucky man. ;)

So what kind of bass? Ask her if she is a James Jamerson fan. He played with the "Funk Brothers" in the early days of Detroit Motown.

I received a Fender Squire Telecaster for a retirement gift from one of my daughters and her husband. Indonesian made. . .through body strings. . .blonde. . .awesome quality for the price. Just starting to learn how to play it. Got to build up the calluses. I've always been a drummer but for my retirement I'm taking up keyboard and guitar. I'll never grow up. . .rock on! 8)
100_4231a.jpg
100_4231a.jpg (315.23 KiB) Viewed 432 times
Attachments
100_4232a.jpg
100_4232a.jpg (305.33 KiB) Viewed 432 times
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

you you wrote:
Your wife still throwing you out of the house at the weekend Homie?
No wonder you have your garage done up so nicely, Homie. ;) :lol:
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
Smaug
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013 PCX150
Color: Red

Post by Smaug »

I've been contemplating the purchase of a used ST1300 next year. Would like to tour in a bit more comfort and not have to avoid expressways. Take the wife along in comfort.

....but then I realized I don't have TIME for that jazz, with all my family obligations. That's why I got the PCX in the first place. I'm gonna stick with it, I think. I'll get a bigger bike when the kids don't want to spend time with me any more, and when I can't force them to.

I wonder if Steph has the same thing going on?
-Jeremy