im 2 crazy for my pcx

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

eggman
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2013
Color: black

im 2 crazy for my pcx

Post by eggman »

some jerk in a huge suv saw me caught in the rain and he called me a dumb ass so i followed him for like 8 miles my plan was to follow him
home but the rain was awful i know im a idiot and i was being immature but i hate people yelling stuff from the safety of there suv
Greenmeenie
Regular User
Regular User
Color: White

Re: im 2 crazy for my pcx

Post by Greenmeenie »

eggman wrote:some jerk in a huge suv saw me caught in the rain and he called me a dumb ass so i followed him for like 8 miles my plan was to follow him
home but the rain was awful i know im a idiot and i was being immature but i hate people yelling stuff from the safety of there suv
Um...this wasn't you was it? https://youtu.be/_SAeE8j8oug
easyrider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Color: blk

Post by easyrider »

There was a time in my life I would do the same,but I have come to realize most folks today carry guns and by you following him home helps put the law on his side in the event he uses his on you.Learn to be smarter,because he is the dumbass not you.
eggman
Regular User
Regular User

Post by eggman »

Greenmeenie wrote:
eggman wrote:some jerk in a huge suv saw me caught in the rain and he called me a dumb ass so i followed him for like 8 miles my plan was to follow him
Um...this wasn't you was it? https://youtu.be/_SAeE8j8oug
lol i was about as stupid
eggman
Regular User
Regular User

Post by eggman »

easyrider wrote:There was a time in my life I would do the same,but I have come to realize most folks today carry guns and by you following him home helps put the law on his side in the event he uses his on you.Learn to be smarter,because he is the dumbass not you.
i wish i thinked b4 i reacted
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

Is that video what I think it is? When I was in Hawaii they allow scooters to legally cruise the emergency lanes. It occurred to me that here in Chicago there would be people so pissed off that bikers could pass them in traffic that they would try to block anyone from getting ahead. Biker is wrong of course, but what are they both doing in the express lane?
easyrider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Color: blk

Post by easyrider »

Motorcyclist is a skilled rider..prob would have put me on my ass. Looks like the car decided to go into the pay lane and possibly made rider use his brakes because he felt cut off , pissed him off so he expressed his discontentment by putting a decent dent in the cars drivers door.. (see video dent)The car then attempted to commit murder by running his car into him. Blind spots can be dangerous.
Lets see?
Motorcyclist: aggressive driving, malicious intent to do damage, leaving the scene of an accident.(hit and run)
Car : aggressive driving, attempted murder, failure to keep vehicle under control,

Their could have been an incident previous to this or the driver in the car could be the guy who stole his girlfriend ??
Of course the car 's lawyer will say that the unexpected kick in his drivers door scared and spooked the driver into an erratic move not in anyway attempting to hurt the motorcyclist.Just overreacted to an unexpected situation.
Circumstances leading up to this encounter will determine the outcome.
Feel bad for the guy in the Avalanche .. but he does get to sue both drivers if he lived.Not good.
Smaug
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013 PCX150
Color: Red

Post by Smaug »

Yep, road rage is a bad news all around. As a rider on two wheels, you have to learn to swallow your pride if you want to survive long.
-Jeremy
Greenmeenie
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Greenmeenie »

easyrider wrote:Motorcyclist is a skilled rider..prob would have put me on my ass. Looks like the car decided to go into the pay lane and possibly made rider use his brakes because he felt cut off , pissed him off so he expressed his discontentment by putting a decent dent in the cars drivers door.. (see video dent)The car then attempted to commit murder by running his car into him. Blind spots can be dangerous.
Lets see?
Motorcyclist: aggressive driving, malicious intent to do damage, leaving the scene of an accident.(hit and run)
Car : aggressive driving, attempted murder, failure to keep vehicle under control,

Their could have been an incident previous to this or the driver in the car could be the guy who stole his girlfriend ??
Of course the car 's lawyer will say that the unexpected kick in his drivers door scared and spooked the driver into an erratic move not in anyway attempting to hurt the motorcyclist.Just overreacted to an unexpected situation.
Feel bad for the guy in the Avalanche .. but he does get to sue both drivers if he lived.Not good.
Yeah, the guy in the truck lived. Don't know what the outcome was in the trial, or if they got the motorcyclist as well as the car driver. Maybe the motorcyclist was Chuck Norris. That was some kick.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

easyrider wrote:Motorcyclist is a skilled rider..prob would have put me on my ass. Looks like the car decided to go into the pay lane and possibly made rider use his brakes because he felt cut off , pissed him off so he expressed his discontentment by putting a decent dent in the cars drivers door.. (see video dent)The car then attempted to commit murder by running his car into him. Blind spots can be dangerous.
Lets see?

And.....It-sa Wrap! :lol: A Very possible assessment ER
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

Smaug wrote:Yep, road rage is a bad news all around. As a rider on two wheels, you have to learn to swallow your pride if you want to survive long.

No you don't.
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2017

Post by PCX150Rider »

There's old bikers and bold bikers but no old bold bikers! I keep telling myself that. . .. :o :lol: ;)
alx123
Bangkok Rider
Bangkok Rider
Year: 2016
Color: Fast White

Post by alx123 »

PCX150rider, isnt that a qoute for trader? Are you a stock trader too?

@topic

Any fight is not worth it unless your life is in danger. Any impulsive emotional reaction is doomed to result in regret.
Everything looks better from the inside of a motorcycle helmet...
fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by fish »

Kids in minivan next to me laughing and pointing in a raging summer downpour - I raised my face shield and gave them my biggest smile with a big thumbs up.
Left them wondering why that guy is having so much fun on a scooter.

Give him a big nod of the helmet and a thumbs up - and then motor off happily on your scoot!
We ride scooters in N. America....I barely understand that behavior. Do not expect others to.
This ain't Barcelona or Paris.
Fish
( a Harley Davidson attitude on a scooter seat...is misplaced )
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2017

Post by PCX150Rider »

PCX150rider, isnt that a qoute for trader? Are you a stock trader too?
Nope. . .didn't listen to my parents. As they say "Youth is wasted on the young and wisdom is wasted on the old". :lol:
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

alx123 wrote:PCX150rider, isnt that a qoute for trader? Are you a stock trader too?

@topic

Any fight is not worth it unless your life is in danger. Any impulsive emotional reaction is doomed to result in regret.
No it isn't