THE AFTER SHOT!

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Re: THE AFTER SHOT!

Post by you you »

Ishkabibble wrote:
gn2 wrote:An aircraft isn't a motorcycle.
They inhabit different environments.
It is the background which determines how best to enhance or reduce the conspicuity of an object.
Which is why UK miltary training aircraft got painted black and why I will always buy a white scooter and wear a white helmet.
Ease of assessing a moving object's speed and direction is key in reducing the hazard surrounding traffic conflicts.
Patterns reduce the ability to assess speed and direction.
This has been known about for more than a hundred years.
The battenburg pattern on UK emergency service vehicles was adopted to enhance visibility while they are stationary.
The only way I could respond to this in any manner that would carry any validity would be to explain in great detail how the academic research was conducted, and why it works, and thus why you're wrong.

Since I have little to no interest in doing that, I'll just say that you're comparing apples and oranges.

You've forgotten your ball...
WI_Hedgehog