Big guys on PCX125

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

lillypinkjenny
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Big guys on PCX125

Post by lillypinkjenny »

you you wrote:
lillypinkjenny wrote:Damn!

Did anyone else look at the title of this thread and think that it might contain some NSFW imagery?

OK ... just my dirty mind then! :lol:

Me too. I get people meeting me for the first time and they say."you're big".

And I say "how do you know, I havent had my pants down yet" :D
:lol:

It's a language/colloquialism/dialect thing.

I've had people ask me if I'm slack, meaning am I not not busy at the present time.

Where I come from asking a girl if she is slack has a wholly different meaning! o_O

I've had
WI_Hedgehog
Powered by angry squirrels
Powered by angry squirrels
Year: 2017
Color: PearlDrkAshBlue

Post by WI_Hedgehog »

JustPassinThru wrote:
flyingzonker wrote:
JustPassinThru wrote:....I'd gotten a great deal on a 2011 125...a thousand bucks and 1500 miles. ... I'm six-two and 250. I fit okay with a pad on the seat and the butt-stop removed; but there's the occasional bump that makes me wonder what's going on on the chassis.

It was only when I was cleaning out the storage box that I saw the sticker giving the maximum load: 225 pounds. Well, it's too late; but I can get it up to about 53 mph, measured by GPS; and fuel mileage is every bit what I expected. Over 100. So...I'm not giving it up. ... It's a great city bike, if I don't break it with my bulk,
You will probably be OK. But, just to be sure, you can get heavy duty shocks.
I have the PCX, still. .... I'm about 250 miles from the Pacific Coast, and considering a holiday trip to SoCal or Mexico. The PCX isn't ideal, except that it's comfy in traffic, and reliable as a brick. And, given the cheap price I laid out for it, expendable.

But I need beefier rear struts. I'll be carrying the usual gear...clothes; coats, bedroll; tent. I have a way to rig a milk crate to the rear; but even unloaded, I bottom out on it.
You might consider checking out the clutch before it starts squealing like a little piggy you're holding too tight: him worried you'll eat him for dinner, you knowing what he's thinking.
piggy.jpg
piggy.jpg (25.98 KiB) Viewed 181 times
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

lillypinkjenny wrote:
you you wrote:
lillypinkjenny wrote:Damn!

Did anyone else look at the title of this thread and think that it might contain some NSFW imagery?

OK ... just my dirty mind then! :lol:

Me too. I get people meeting me for the first time and they say."you're big".

And I say "how do you know, I havent had my pants down yet" :D
:lol:

It's a language/colloquialism/dialect thing.

I've had people ask me if I'm slack, meaning am I not not busy at the present time.

Where I come from asking a girl if she is slack has a wholly different meaning! o_O

I've had
There's a whole world of other words available if you under use the adjective awesome.