Thinking of selling the PCX..

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

TC3
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: Thinking of selling the PCX..

Post by TC3 »

Any sellers remorse what with the coming of the lovely weather?
Woolley
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Woolley »

a little bit, but i know the moneys gone to something good and im gonna love my holiday :) Plus my car has an electric sunroof, i know thats nothing special but its the first sunroof ive had so it is to me :lol:
I feel fine when driving the car in the sun until i see a PCX and feel jealous :lol: but ill have one again in a few years methinks. Should be alot cheaper by then aswell :lol:
ImageImage ImageImage Image
TC3
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by TC3 »

Woolley wrote:a little bit, but i know the moneys gone to something good and im gonna love my holiday :) Plus my car has an electric sunroof, i know thats nothing special but its the first sunroof ive had so it is to me :lol:
I feel fine when driving the car in the sun until i see a PCX and feel jealous :lol: but ill have one again in a few years methinks. Should be alot cheaper by then aswell :lol:
I remember my first car with a sunroof. Was so excited and got it around xmas many moons ago. Totally forgot that there was a thick blanket of snow on the roof when i was sitting in the car showing my cousin and then i opened the roof..... :)
Woolley
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Woolley »

:lol:
I havnt done that yet but i did get a bit wet when using the windscreen washers :lol:
ImageImage ImageImage Image