MCN show Excel 2012

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

woozy-uk
Regular User
Regular User

MCN show Excel 2012

Post by woozy-uk »

sorry about the poor photos, i think my settings were wrong they are normally excellent :oops:

well i went, it was late by the time we went in. about 3pm. that was enough time still to see everything, i got what i went for, some decent gloves and hi vis jacket that wont fall apart. Below are only a couple of pics i took of some maxi scooters and one or two other types, as well as me with a couple of famous bikers, im afraid i have no interest in the bikes i cant see myself riding. granted many looked nice . i just started motorcycling so i might get more passionate in it as im ejoying my 125. my friend Martin is a huge superbike racing fan and has his own team (Mr Jones) and knows most of the big names there personally. he managed to get me a ticket from the Michelin booth, he told them i just bought their city grips.

On the honda stand they even had a PCX with all the garnish available in the uk on it. looked spiffing!

the stunt show was awesome to watch too, much better than i expected it to be. Our tickets had a 12pm showing on them which were too late for but martin got me and his wife in for the 4pm show, i took footage on my phone but of course it was dark, very smoky and very noisy and my htc camera couldn't focus on anything. the show also had sexy women that youde expect on page 3 of the Sun fire breathing and creating sparks with a powertool. not the vibrating kind

had a nice day but i woudlnt not have paid for it myself if i had not got in

My friend martin looking at a bike identical to the ones he has. (he knows this bike too, i cannot remember the details though).
I have seen many superbikes in his workshop he has

scooters (i do like the burger)

(pcx a few bikes along)

other bikes

Me with celebz!

videos taken on a potato of the race/stunt show

gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Re: MCN show Excel 2012

Post by gn2 »

woozy-uk wrote: My friend martin looking at a bike identical to the ones he has. (he knows this bike too, i cannot remember the details though).
That's a works Kawasaki KR500 as raced by Kork Ballington.
If your mate has one of those, he must be a wealthy man, they are extremely rare and should be worth a fortune.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
woozy-uk
Regular User
Regular User

Post by woozy-uk »

He is, ill get pics of his bikes next time I'm at his. I'm poor though
maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord
Year: 2011
Color: White

Post by maddiedog »

woozy-uk wrote:On the honda stand they even had a PCX with all the garnish available in the uk on it. looked spiffing!
Ah, but you posted no pictures of it! :lol:

Cool pictures regardless. That new BMW maxiscoot is GINORMOUS. Damn.
Currently ride: 2011 Honda PCX 125 - Upgraded windshield and seat, keeping this one mostly stock
Previously rides: 2005 V-Strom DL650, 1974 Vespa Ciao, 2011 Honda PCX 170 (tons of mods - takegawa 170cc big bore kit, gears, etc), 1996 Honda Nighthawk 250, 1987 Honda Spree, 2000 KTM 125SX, 2003 Honda Silverwing, 2007 Genuine Buddy 125, 1998 Honda PC800, 2008 Buddy 125 (white), 2008 Buddy 125 (red), 2001 Honda Reflex, 1987 Honda Elite, 1988 Honda Spree, 2007 Yamaha Vino, 2007 Honda Metro, 2x 125cc pure-chinesium dirt bikes
woozy-uk
Regular User
Regular User

Post by woozy-uk »

the pcx is between the 2 red ones

its a standard uk silver one with all the uk available accessories on it.