Anyone with a white PCX travel through shooters hill/welling

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

woozy-uk
Regular User
Regular User

Anyone with a white PCX travel through shooters hill/welling

Post by woozy-uk »

.. in Kent, UK?

i keep seeing a new white PCX, the owner has a lovely colour co-ordinated motorcycle helmet too

i keep trying to catch up with them to ask them if they are on this site but other cars are usually in the way and they go in a different direction i go in the end

8)
maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord
Year: 2011
Color: White

Re: Anyone with a white PCX travel through shooters hill/wel

Post by maddiedog »

Catch them and invite them!

I haven't seen a single other PCX in person other than a guy I actually met and went on a ride with through the site (Kapang! is his username, he has been relatively inactive recently). :lol:

There's a few UK riders on here. I'm in the USA, so it wasn't me. ;)
Currently ride: 2011 Honda PCX 125 - Upgraded windshield and seat, keeping this one mostly stock
Previously rides: 2005 V-Strom DL650, 1974 Vespa Ciao, 2011 Honda PCX 170 (tons of mods - takegawa 170cc big bore kit, gears, etc), 1996 Honda Nighthawk 250, 1987 Honda Spree, 2000 KTM 125SX, 2003 Honda Silverwing, 2007 Genuine Buddy 125, 1998 Honda PC800, 2008 Buddy 125 (white), 2008 Buddy 125 (red), 2001 Honda Reflex, 1987 Honda Elite, 1988 Honda Spree, 2007 Yamaha Vino, 2007 Honda Metro, 2x 125cc pure-chinesium dirt bikes
Woolley
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Woolley »

I have a white PCX and a colour co-ordinated helmet...

but im nowhere near Kent. Plus i havnt ridden the PCX for over a month now. Too cold.
ImageImage ImageImage Image
woozy-uk
Regular User
Regular User

Post by woozy-uk »

i have printed the logos from the website with the address on it to hand out if i can catch up with them as i also see another black pcx near new cross and old kent road area, maybe they dont recognise my pcx as a pcx with its Givi screen and top box and "designer" scuffs and scratches/cracks after my crash.. maybe they dont care :'(
Woolley
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Woolley »

In London i suppose they are so used to seeing scooters everywhere they dont even notice them. Ive only ever seen a couple on the road, got a nod from one and the other i was following.
woozy-uk
Regular User
Regular User

Post by woozy-uk »

i might follow the black one and see when its left alone so i can get the panels from it :P
Woolley
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Woolley »

:lol: harsh.
EddieC
Regular User
Regular User

Post by EddieC »

woozy-uk wrote:i might follow the black one and see when its left alone so i can get the panels from it :P

Time for a heist!
al69
Regular User
Regular User

Post by al69 »

Oi watch it that black pcx could be mine as im in bexley too !! ive been doing the A2 the past week and others days over croydon not been up new cross way since november it think.
woozy-uk
Regular User
Regular User

Post by woozy-uk »

lol hi :D

also maxi muppets has a trip to epping forest if you want to come along this sunday 29th. other PCX'ers welcome too of course. meeting first at 11.15 at the tea hut on blackheath common, im new to motorbiking so this would be my first get together, be good to have another pcx'er there

plus they can see what one should look like before an accident

I come back home on the A2 on my commutes, but im not sure of the A2 commute into London, i need someone to show me the ropes more, i really want to avoid blackheath common, i need to travel from bexleyheath to waterloo/blackfriars road way

im s*** scared or too nervous to ride along the white line and cats eyes on the A2 and riding onto oncoming traffic by blackheath common, so currently wait with the cars. the accident dented my nerves though lots

anyway, the sunday trip=

http://www.maxi-muppets.co.uk/forum/vie ... =8&t=10164
al69
Regular User
Regular User

Post by al69 »

Ive got other commitments on sunday and im also new to this scootering lark but enjoying it somewhat.I use mine most days and was commuting to victoria last autumn most days. I filter quite a bit now but some days i just sit with the cars if my sixth sense tells me too.Ive been driving 25 years so got a fair bit of roadcraft but being on powered two wheels is totally different to cars or bikes.with a bike i can go up the kerb if need be and still stay in control.
Ive had a few slippery wheel moments but kept control each time.Found this morning brown pants territory with heavy rain and a lot of wind making the front of the pcx go light every now and then whilst going down the A2.Horrible start to the day tbh as the rain went down inside my gloves making for a very uncomfortable ride, i can olny put it down the tucano urbano muffs i hav fitted not allowing the wind to push the rain the other way.I never had this before i fitted them,still the warm hands i now have virtually every other day makes up for it.