Pcx workshop manual

Having trouble? Need more info on something mechanical? Ask here!

Moderator: Modsquad

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: Pcx workshop manual

Post by WhiteNoise »

REMINDER.....
We seriously appreciate location(s) listed in everyone's profile!
If you overlooked adding yours, please go back and do so now. If needed, follow my ez directions just below my post (or any of my postings), to get that done.

As you know, We're here to help.
Help Us Too.
Thanks, and Happy Holiday's :)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
alejogold
Year: 2016
Color: RED

Post by alejogold »

Thanks @homie and all in the forum for your help!!!

I´ve emptied and changed the fuel, still dead.
Then I took the bike apart: full rear, front, side fairings. No other way around!!!

I reached and cleaned the fuel pump connector and when I worked my way to the ECM, the fuel injection connector was totally loose!!!

I guess that happened on purpouse at the dealer, since I bought it used and they wanted me back to charge extra...

Anyway, all in I´d say about 8 hours of work and maybe around $1.000 saved.

Bike is running perfectly.

THANKS AGAING FOR YOUR HELP!!!!

Good rides
Alex.

alejogold wrote:yes, exactly. Tank is full and the fault is random. When occurring the pump makes no noise and ignition does nothing.

Acc. to the owner´s manual it´s a fuel gauge fault and needs to be taken to the dealer.

I´d be very happy if someone could send me the service manual.- :)

alejogold1979@gmail.com
Tyke
Year: 2017
Color: Black

Post by Tyke »

Homie this would be great Sir
hookedonit
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2016
Color: Candy Red

Post by hookedonit »

Hey Homie,
Any chance you still have the xmas bug in ya? willing to send out 1 more Holiday cheer with a service manual my way?
I have some new rear shocks and other goodies coming from PowerByPCX.com and would rather not wing it...

Please and thank you! Hope everyone has had a great start to 2018!
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

@ Tyke & hookie

Sorry!... I was hibernating burrrrrr
Yee appropriate service manual for your bikes year has been linked in each of your PM's with humble request to help maintain our forum when you get a chance.
Thank you for adding details to your profile and lets stay warm out there :)
riterson
Year: 2013
Color: red 150cc

Post by riterson »

Hello Homie,

New to this forum but would appreciate a link for a service manual as well.
Will do the donation after ths message, no problem
Thanks for the good work

rolf
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

@ riterson
Welcome to the board, thank you for your detailed profile information and PCX models year. Your SM has been delivered, the link will expire shortly. We all benefit from the archives of this forum and any support is MOST welcome.
maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord
Year: 2011
Color: White

Post by maddiedog »

Hi everyone! I'm fine with you guys sharing manuals, just make sure you don't violate any copyright law in doing so. I'm under the impression that the pdfs Homie has been sending are free to use and not sold, so I have no issues there.

Furthermore, please do not donate to the forum as a result of anyone sharing manuals with you. I never want that to be misconstrued for the site selling manuals. Any manuals are not the intellectual property of this site, and therefore the forum should NEVER benefit from the members of the site using them. I'm locking this thread as a preventative measure to protect the site legally, because what's going on here doesn't give me the warm-fuzzies.
Currently ride: 2011 Honda PCX 125 - Upgraded windshield and seat, keeping this one mostly stock
Previously rides: 2005 V-Strom DL650, 1974 Vespa Ciao, 2011 Honda PCX 170 (tons of mods - takegawa 170cc big bore kit, gears, etc), 1996 Honda Nighthawk 250, 1987 Honda Spree, 2000 KTM 125SX, 2003 Honda Silverwing, 2007 Genuine Buddy 125, 1998 Honda PC800, 2008 Buddy 125 (white), 2008 Buddy 125 (red), 2001 Honda Reflex, 1987 Honda Elite, 1988 Honda Spree, 2007 Yamaha Vino, 2007 Honda Metro, 2x 125cc pure-chinesium dirt bikes