The Honda PCX / Honda Forza / SH Forums

Your predominant source of information for the Honda PCX 125, Honda PCX ESP, Honda PCX 150, and Forza. Now featuring a SH300i / SH150i subforum!
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:47 am 

Year: 2016
Color: Gray
Hello,
I have a PCX 2016 and I have been making several modifications to it.
With only 11mil Km I'm in my third drive JCosta and Clutches, the first set was the normal JCosta + Malossi clutch, then I switched to the JCosta Pro + DrPulley clutch, and now I'm with the SH 150 JCosta Pro and waiting to get the clutch of the TechPulley 2x Kiss.
The half-pulley I am also using those of the Sh150, I did several tests with the one of the PCX and the maximum of start and end only with the one of the Sh150, until I bought a half-pulley of the MHR with angle of 14,5 ° but I did not like , had no better acceleration nor final speed.

I am still in tests, with JCosta PCX and SH Pulley I got a final of 145km / h in a descent of a.tunnel, I have videos on YouTube showing this performance just look like PCX 145km / h of the user Bruno Rodrigues.

Now with the JCosta for Sh150 I have an absurdly good start, but the final speed is at 138km / h, I believe that the different angles of both the variator and the half-pulley need a wider belt, so I'm looking for .uma, if anyone knows to indicate I thank.