How do I patch a punctured rear tire? Is it safe?

Having trouble? Need more info on something mechanical? Ask here!

Moderator: Modsquad

Vince
Year: 2013
Color: black

Re: How do I patch a punctured rear tire? Is it safe?

Post by Vince »

homie wrote:Vince isn't Con'Vinced yet :lol: He's thinking this is too good to be true. I don't blame him but if you are in proximity of Homie's garage and you have a PCX on the way to the salvage yard COME ON LETS TEAR INTO IT! Any one of your guys would do the same.
Your generosity is extremely rare and totally unexpected in our world today. But you obviously have great joy and dedication in what you do. Thank you again. :D
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

One step at at time. homie's been there, done that, and it could happen again....with your cooperation and of course...yer bike :D Roll the Camera boyz!
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

It's not going to look any different but if that engine is running good now it will sure have all the pep and vigor of a new drive train. We will change the plug of course per the SM's scheduled service. It's going to go something like this Vince... video is already up.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... wokgYeAxFP

btw... brake pads are on the way, those fit my bike even if you don't decide to tune up the old girl. Be warned we my find all kinds of things to do with an inspection like this but it's only time and labor AND FUN!!!!!
Vince
Year: 2013
Color: black

Post by Vince »

homie wrote:It's not going to look any different but if that engine is running good now it will sure have all the pep and vigor of a new drive train. We will change the plug of course per the SM's scheduled service. It's going to go something like this Vince... video is already up.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... wokgYeAxFP

btw... brake pads are on the way, those fit my bike even if you don't decide to tune up the old girl. Be warned we my find all kinds of things to do with an inspection like this but it's only time and labor AND FUN!!!!!
Thank you. I look forward to it.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

WhiteNoise wrote:Whoa homie! Diggin' the redesign in the vid! Which one? White :D or would it be Gold :roll:
I keep on saying a 250 would be the sweet spot. Going up over the years 50cc at a time? C'mon get on with it! Whadda they say here in the USA? "You're Milkin' It!" Dang, you could pop wheelie's at 300 lbs with some more umph. :lol: Nah, not me. I gots to keep the rubber on da ground. Safety and all, ya know

By the way, I tip my lid to you kind sir (as I have done before :D ), for your human kindness. Cheers to you bro!
And you sir vince are one lucky man. Who would've thought that you would come onboard, living in the same vicinity as homie, (without posting your location in your profile, hello?) make a few posts and quicker than you can sign in....Get free tires! Holy Smoker's that's just crazy man!

Offers are still on the table and homie's garage is open for business, your business. Shoot! if I were nearby I'd come for a viewing.

Now ya see how easy it is to get excited! Aw shucks, this chokes me up.
Cheers fellas, now make it happen 8)

homie, You Rock!

Wait! 2yous pm'd me earlier and said.....you are the "Awesome in Awesomeness!" :lol:
It's true, I did. :roll:
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

:lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2017
Color: White

Post by PCX150Rider »

It gets philosophical but as they say the real joy is in the giving. . .not the getting. Just ask King Solomon. :ugeek:

A standing applause to Homie for his generosity and taking the time to help us all with his expertise and videos.