PCX 150 2015/16 Front side panel removal (Video)

Having trouble? Need more info on something mechanical? Ask here!

Moderator: Modsquad

St.Clair
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: Black & Red

PCX 150 2015/16 Front side panel removal (Video)

Post by St.Clair »

Here is the front side panel removal video... you can thank Youtube user KaanKaya who asked me to make this video.

Though my PCX is modified very differently in the back end 95% of the procedure is the same, you can cross reference other tail removal videos to be sure but back end is mostly common sense.

https://youtu.be/x8KdaDTSvJc

On another note this technique has been said to be the fastest but I think I know a much better, faster way of doing it.
Next week when I have configured the tool I need I will try to do the front side panel removal in 5 mins.
Sounds crazy I know...but manuals are sometimes there to make money when jobs takes hours and your dealer wants your ride in the garage. Let's see what happens. If you can wait a week or two this job could be a doddle.

A little dark as I worked on it in the house but rainy season is here in Thailand and a little unpredictable.

Hope it helps and saves you some cash. Enjoy
I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.
Nikola Tesla