2015 Wiring Diagram

Having trouble? Need more info on something mechanical? Ask here!

Moderator: Modsquad

mani
Year: 2014
Color: Black

Re: 2015 Wiring Diagram

Post by mani »

I think, that it will be helpful for some people :)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-a32 ... DlFM2F1TG8
pxc-in-japan
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: White

Post by pxc-in-japan »

iceman wrote:Helm is great for those in the US but charge a ridicuous amount for postage outside the US - over $120!

For those outside the US there's another site that people have used and the price is good but I believe they are not originals - http://www.service-shop-repair-manual.com/ < very good copies but copies none the less. I know this as I ordered the shop manual for my '15 PCX from the UK and got the earlier original manual and '15 amendment (there does not seem to be a single manual for sale in the UK covering the LED version - anyone know different?). So I ordered the US 150 '15 manual from the above link and it's a very good copy, but the side holes not punched through and the images just not quite as good as the originals in the proper manual - just slightly worse but very usable.
Perhaps it is a better option for people who are outside the U.S. as the U.S. one probably does not include the wiring diagram for the engine stop functions. Having said that, that doesn't seem like a significant enough reason to compromise on the quality of the manual. I do need to get one, but would rather try to buy one from someone on here for a little more than it costs U.S. folks to order and then have that person ship it to me via the cheapest method for Japan.
In fact, if I bought, say, three or four of the Helm ones, I could probably sell them here and cover my postage costs IF I were patient and did not expect to sell them quickly. Just a thought.
http://www.fuelly.com/motorcycle/honda/pcx150/2015/staninjapan/408151]Image
iceman
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2014 125 (LED)

Post by iceman »

pxc-in-japan
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015

Post by pxc-in-japan »

iceman wrote:Helm is great for those in the US but charge a ridicuous amount for postage outside the US - over $120!

For those outside the US there's another site that people have used and the price is good but I believe they are not originals - http://www.service-shop-repair-manual.com/ < very good copies but copies none the less. I know this as I ordered the shop manual for my '15 PCX from the UK and got the earlier original manual and '15 amendment (there does not seem to be a single manual for sale in the UK covering the LED version - anyone know different?). So I ordered the US 150 '15 manual from the above link and it's a very good copy, but the side holes not punched through and the images just not quite as good as the originals in the proper manual - just slightly worse but very usable.
Helm is great?
I f___ing hope so :)
I have just ordered one to be delivered to Japan, and here is the cost.
Sit down before you read this:

Sit down!

$200.23

Yes, that's two hundred dollars.
Manual is 43
Handling is 40
Shipping is 117

That is the most expensive book I have ever bought!

I am almost tempted to cancel it, but the alternative is the local Japanese language version at THREE HUNDRED dollars.

Who is a bigger thief, Honda or The Clinton Foundation?
:)

I know someone who'll be very tempted to scan the entire thing, just to spite Helm, and post it on some torrent site somewhere.
Not me of course!
http://www.fuelly.com/motorcycle/honda/pcx150/2015/staninjapan/408151]Image
iceman
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2014 125 (LED)

Post by iceman »

No idea why Helm charge so much for posting outside the US - almost as if they can't really be bothered or have to do some part of the postage manually rather than standard, but they lose a lot of interest outside the US.
schartei
Year: 2014
Color: white

Post by schartei »

Hello,

attached to this post is a good quality wiring diagram for PCX 125 later than 2013.
In german language Schaltplan PCX 125
Attachments
schaltplan pcx125-2015-org.pdf
(377.63 KiB) Downloaded 238 times
Oyabun
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: `12,`15,`19
Color: black&black

Post by Oyabun »

Vielen Dank schartei.