Looks like fish territory

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Looks like fish territory

Post by WhiteNoise »

8) NY State's newest Lottery commercial. How clever is this?
and, there's a scoot + mc in the mix

(A wee explanation about this threads title, member fish often presents photos of his quaint little town with shops and "coffee" :D If you're familiar, then you might find this video similar too)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2017
Color: White

Re: Looks like fish territory

Post by PCX150Rider »

Great ad! Time well spent. No cell phones in that place. :D

I miss my Aurora Model Motoring Race Car track (HO). Had it set up on an 8 ft. X 8 ft. layout when I was a kid. Plaster of Paris mountains with tunnels, "Life Like" grass and shrubs and trees, Matchbox "BP" Gas Station and various cars and trucks, grand stands, bill boards with lights, street lights, buildings, and more were all part of the display. I applaud my parents now that I think of it for allowing me to have that much space to use it. A few years later I graduated to the 1/32 scale tracks that were in local stores and then places that were just all about the tracks. Used to be "run what ya brung" with your own controller and pay the man 25 cents for 15 minutes of track time. And if you went into the rails the clock kept right on going. It was good to have a spotter in the middle of the track layout who could rescue the cars and put them back in the groove in a hurry. :D

Some kids had the 1/24 scale cars. . .bigger was better even at that age. The "System" was already setting us up for conspicuous consumption. :lol: