How to go over the highside...

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

How to go over the highside...

Post by homie »

like a stunt man :lol:
YEAH Baby! not a scratch on the helmet WOOT! Textile is a one off, time to buy another isn't it? ;) I've never ridden the Buell without full gear and for sure the ankle support and protection of a motorcycle boot.

homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Re: How to go over the highside...

Post by homie »

This guy :lol: :lol: :lol:
As we come upon the slip-in-slide season me thinks to wear the leather. Just don't search best leather suits on YT because DAHAM there is some strange stuff going on there :roll:

TheMaverick
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by TheMaverick »

homie wrote:like a stunt man :lol:
YEAH Baby! not a scratch on the helmet WOOT! Textile is a one off, time to buy another isn't it? ;) I've never ridden the Buell without full gear and for sure the ankle support and protection of a motorcycle boot.
Reminds me of Marc Marques on any given MotoGP free practice session (and the occasional race) (the next of which starts in about 1 hour 45 minutes as I write this by the way) ...

(this from 2 days ago)

PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2017
Color: White

Post by PCX150Rider »

This guy :lol: :lol: :lol:
As we come upon the slip-in-slide season me thinks to wear the leather. Just don't search best leather suits on YT because DAHAM there is some strange stuff going on there :roll:
Chain lube over-spray onto the rear tire could cause that. Just guessing. It is a left bend he went down on. Happened to me once in a rotary long long ago. Taught me to make sure the chain lube only goes on the chain. 8)
springer1
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2018
Color: white

Post by springer1 »

I don't ride without boots and an armored jacket and pants. I had a riding pal die a horrible death after they couldn't stop the infections after a deer hit him sideways and knocked him off his bike into gravel on the shoulder of the road. He wore a plain denim jacket and jeans. They progressively kept amputating more and more, but the grit was embedded all over - they just couldn't get the infections under control.
Chain lube over-spray onto the rear tire could cause that. Just guessing. It is a left bend he went down on. Happened to me once in a rotary long long ago. Taught me to make sure the chain lube only goes on the chain.
This is one reason why a quality rear drum brake has advantages. I once had a 1977 Triumph with disks front and rear, and swore I'd never get another bike with a chain & disk rear brake - and haven't. I have no issues with a decent quality drum rear brake.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

TheMaverick wrote:
Reminds me of Marc Marques on any given MotoGP free practice session (and the occasional race) (the next of which starts in about 1 hour 45 minutes as I write this by the way) ...

(this from 2 days ago)

Marc Marquez?
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2017
Color: White

Post by PCX150Rider »

Marc Marquez?
Stay on the bike. . .and fight. .fight. .fight!

I posted this one time before but just gotta do it again. Never got tired of watching the movie. 8)

TheMaverick
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by TheMaverick »

you you wrote:
TheMaverick wrote:

(this from 2 days ago)

Marc Marquez?
Despite accidentally misspelling of his surname, I think it's rather obvious who I was referring to. Are you planning on spell-checking everyone's posts going forward, or just planning on nit-picking mine?