Custom Blades...

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Custom Blades...

Post by homie »

Here is the latest custom design survival/tactical hand made knife from a talented fellow on the corner from me. I chose this one in a thickness I have not seen in a short blade.

easyrider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013
Color: blk

Re: Custom Blades...

Post by easyrider »

"That's not a knife"..who said that ?? Actually that's beauty , nicely done indeed. I don't prefer knives as they require a proximity to a perpetrator that I am not inclined to favor . I choose to carry my.380 when I go into the jungle, but this(video) is one I did for funning around with one of my others.
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AvV-j2ZMUDvrnwIoQO3v9RQ2t0r0
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

easyrider wrote: I don't prefer knives as they require a proximity to a perpetrator that I am not inclined to favor.
The proximity to freshly killed game, trims in your snare traps, whittles for the fire. Won't be pried from the hand in a scrap, but no, not your first line of defense with humans in my town :D
easyrider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by easyrider »

Ooops, my bad, I thought I heard "every day carry".. you must do a lot of skinning!!!
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

easyrider wrote:Ooops, my bad, I thought I heard "every day carry".. you must do a lot of skinning!!!
Yes every night, moon or pitch dark, 2 miles on a wooded trail my Shepherd and I with one easy to carry survival blade. It's not humans we encounter :roll: No need for a firearm but nothing is not that comforting either.
easyrider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by easyrider »

Sounds good.. but the animals I think you should be worried about are in the jungle , I mean the asphalt jungle , streets, theatres, parking lots, garages,and everything in between.. Don't know much about the windy city, but down here not much in the woods that would attack a man, especially with a German Police dog at your side.Best to be prepared, you never know there are aliens afoot .. ???
All kidding aside, beautiful piece,and a nice add to your collection, but personally if I am to carry something for protection , it wont be a knife..