It was a good day to ride. . .

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2017
Color: White

It was a good day to ride. . .

Post by PCX150Rider »

Finally getting sun and warmth in my neck of the woods so I got my chores done today and hopped on my Suzuki Bandit for about 50 miles or so. It was good. . .took forested back roads at an easy pace and encountered little or no traffic. Thought about trying the route with my new PCX in a couple of weeks. Saw a few other people on motorcycles and what appeared to be one Zuma. So life was good. . .. 8)

Later on I was still feeling kind of antsy so I took the Roughhouse out for an around-town ride came across 4 deer right near where I live. I got within about 30 feet of them. . .almost at a stand-still. . . before 3 of them bolted and the 4th one just stood his ground looking at me like he knew who I was. :lol:

So I'm taking that as a hint to be watchful and on the ready to avoid contact with deer close to home now. It seems they are migrating more and more now out of the forested areas and into suburbia. :o

I think the new Hi-Viz vest came in handy more than once today with people making complete stops at intersections rather than just rolling through. Still concerned about those travelers who just seem to cross over the yellow line or hug the shoulder in ever increasing numbers now. . .most of which appear to be looking down. . .using devices I imagine. :roll:

Riding every day keeps you focused on the "Now" and lets you forget your worries. So eat the whole bag of potato chips and enjoy life for a change. :lol: