Simply put "Happy Easter"

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Simply put "Happy Easter"

Post by WhiteNoise »

Enjoy the Holiday in whatever whichever way you choose or believe.
Me, I'll be riding around a bit and looking forward to it.
Temps will be up and Folks all over the Island will be indoors with family :P
= Roads will be O-pen
~ Let's Roll WN ~

First pic a decal from the Air shocks installed on my 68 Javelin (back in the day). Hey, Itsa wabbit! :D

And, the Last pic for those with 2010-2013 seats :lol: and those that claim they can't use ear plugs :lol:
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (112.91 KiB) Viewed 1291 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (122.26 KiB) Viewed 1291 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (100.44 KiB) Viewed 1291 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (40.83 KiB) Viewed 1291 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (98.98 KiB) Viewed 1291 times
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Re: Simply put "Happy Easter"

Post by Mel46 »

Not to be political, but about those Easter Bunnies: bunnies can't lay Eggs! Easter Bunnies are a political myth to keep the poor little chickens down. They have the patents on eggs, not the Bunnies!...and how is it that the bunnies get the credit for the little yellow baby Chick's? Poor little things. They don't even get to fit in with the rest of the chicken community. What do you think about Easter Bunnies adopting these little yellow chicks?! How do they fit in the bunny Community? Are they going to be the 'in thing' for a few centuries and then get put on a Shelf? Will those little chicks grow up thinking they can hop like a bunny, and then hope they will become an Easter Bunny themselves? Which ones become Easter chicken shrinks? Which ones will visit that shrink?

OK, enough of politics. Happy Easter
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2017
Color: White

Post by PCX150Rider »

Yes. . .Happy Easter indeed. And a solemn moment for the guy who got really screwed for just trying to add value and peace to this dysfunctional planet. :roll:

I remember as a kid rifling through my Easter Basket on those historic Sunday mornings and then bouncing off the walls for the rest of the day living the good life. Chocolate is spiritual. . . ;)
GeorgeSK
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 13PCX,15Forza
Color: Both Red

Post by GeorgeSK »

I wish I had pictures - twenty odd years ago my then 7 year old son and I made a vaccuum pump out of PVC pipe and connected it up to a peanut butter jar. In went a Peep, and the pressure reduced. Peep grew, and it grew, and it grew...damn near filled to jar before we decided not to implode the glass. Huge fun for the inquisitive little kid who is now a Physics PHD.
On my scoot, getting there is WAY more than half the fun!

Please paste this address into a new tab and add yourself to the map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1NlP7xk7KMdJReQnm-iDhldFBdpQ&ll=4.995760578398276%2C0&z=2
but please, don't delete anybody, no matter how badly they deserve deleting :)
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

WhiteNoise wrote:First pic a decal from the Air shocks installed on my 68 Javelin (back in the day).
The Javelin didn't hang around long, but I recall as a young teen that I really liked that car. If I was ever to get an old car, it would possibly be a Javelin. Although it would probably only be the body as the drive train would likely need to be other than something AMC.

Oh ya, and to stay on topic, happy Easter.
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
k2apache6.0
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Color: Red

Post by k2apache6.0 »

WN, lol you're certifyably nutty, in a good way ..You sure you're from long island and not coney island? Anyway your posts bring much mirth to us left Brained folk on here, A happy easter to you and yours and same to all the PCX'ers on the forum, left and right Brained.
My PCX mod build here..
http://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7113
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2017
Color: White

Post by PCX150Rider »

And speaking of NY, and particulary Coney Island. . .I'll be planted in front of my Screen on July 4th at Noon watching this again. . .and then it's off to the grill. Talk about "Off Topic" eh. But in a good way! :lol:

http://www.nathansfamous.com/hot-dog-ea ... qualifiers

Scroll down to see the video box when you get to the page.

The crowd starts building around 11:00AM and the competitors ramp up to compete for the world re-known "Mustard Belt". . .currently held by Joey Chestnut. No less than 70 dogs (and buns. . .not to mention water) in 10 minutes. o_O
k2apache6.0
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Color: Red

Post by k2apache6.0 »

"the competitors ramp up to compete for the world re-known "Mustard Belt". . .currently held by Joey Chestnut. No less than 70 dogs (and buns. . .not to mention water) in 10 minutes. o_O"

White noise can take him! Whaddya say WN, will you be competing for honor, the forum, and the PCX brotherhood? :lol:
My PCX mod build here..
http://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7113
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Competing...Forum, Honor, Brotherhood?
Uh..yeah,
NO.
They'll have to go it alone without Me again this year cause I won't be devouring dogs anytime soon. Hey but thanks K2 for having confidence in me! ;) Appears our pal Joey has it all under control and will keep hold his title once again. It's all good, (I guess)
Yep, I'll just leave that battle to Coney Islander's and all of Nathan's gorging challenger's.

But Wait! Let's 'hop" aboard their famous Cyclone. What's to worry about? Look at those Guard Rails :lol: (cupping hands announcing) "man overboard!"

Okay times up! Get Aboard me Holiday Peeps....It's time to Ride the Rails! (move ahead on video to 2:19).

Take a sit.
Bum in Front or rear seat?
Eyes open or Eyes closed?
Screaming or quiet?

Ready to Go Again? 8)

Warning: do not indulge in quanities of Coney Island food prior to rides
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

WhiteNoise wrote:Competing...Forum, Honor, Brotherhood?
Uh..yeah,
NO.
They'll have to go it alone without Me again this year cause I won't be devouring dogs anytime soon. Hey but thanks K2 for having confidence in me! ;) Appears our pal Joey has it all under control and will keep hold his title once again. It's all good, (I guess)
Yep, I'll just leave that battle to Coney Islander's and all of Nathan's gorging challenger's.

But Wait! Let's 'hop" aboard their famous Cyclone. What's to worry about? Look at those Guard Rails :lol: (cupping hands) "man overboard!"

Okay times up! Get Aboard me Holiday Peeps....It's time to Ride! (move ahead on video to 2:19).
Will it be....
Yer Bum in Front seat or rear seat?
Eyes open or Eyes closed?
Screaming or quiet?

Wanna Go Again? 8)
Rear seat, it's faster.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Yesteryear Whilst Ice skating: were you the tail or headmaster of the Snake?
True, Faster is at tailsend where ye gets whipped about, but if ye let's loose....well, it's "off you go" :lol: How's yer bum?