He Got Jail Time

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

He Got Jail Time

Post by kramnala58 »

I think this was posted on the forum when it first happened. The wheels of justice may grind slowly, but at least the long arm of the law finally caught up to this guy. Fifteen years is a lot, but according to other news articles, this wasn't the first time this guy did something stupid like this.

Another side story to the main story is that the motorcycle was definitely where it should not have been, crossing a double solid line for no necessary reason except that he wanted to pass. People need to stop and think that there may be consequences to their dumb decisions and actions.

The first two links are news reports, one from the time of the incident, and one related to the guy's recent sentencing. The other two are the original YouTube clips of the guy swerving into the motorbike, capturing him saying, "I don't care," about hitting the guy and, "I got stung by a wasp."

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/state ... 62014.html

2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
toria
Regular User
Regular User

Re: He Got Jail Time

Post by toria »

What a complete and utter b&^%*&d and he deserves jail - who the hell does he think he is, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Hope they NEVER let him out of jail!
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

Reminds me of a crotchety old fart that use to steal our footballs when I was a kid. My dad went over into his garage one day and after some time came out with footballs. My father gathered me and my homies up and said to never be an angry old man no matter how long we lived. Was a strange thing to say and it took years to realize how stuff like that says with you. I won't be chasing any hooligans off my grass as both the angry old man and my father are dead... what's the point of being a memory like this in someones head long after you're gone.
Last edited by homie on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Thanks for the update on this kram
...justice is done, but not enough of a penalty if you ask me. Lock him up and toss that key!

I feel awful for these kids, especially the female passenger who got the worst of it. I wonder how she is today? (2 years have passed).

Established: the biker did wrong crossing double lines in order to pass.
The driver? He just wanted to hit them.
Now he's altered their lives forever.

IMO, The driver is a bitter, unhappy, and angry human being, who saw an opportunity to let "some of that" out. I bet he let's go of "that" on a daily/weekly basis throughout his life and in all kinds of situations.
A Sick Arse-man.
Maybe 15 yrs in Jail will get him to say, "Sorry, it wasn't the spider bite, it was me wanting to teach you two a lesson. I needed that. So I hit you intentionally."

Ya think it'll go that way? I have my doubts.
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

When I was in college in Alabama I had a motorcycle. One day I was going to class from my home off of campus. I had to turn right into the campus entrance and I was about 1/4 of a block from the entrance. I put on my signal and started to slow down. A car came up beside me, the driver looked and me and sneered, and then he just started moving over, forcing me over to the very edge of the road. Luckily they had done some road work there recently and had not rebuilt the cement edging yet, so I ended up riding on the lawn. After I finally turned into the school I looked back at the guy and he gave me the finger! Some people are just a$%#holes. You have to watch out for them. They are everywhere.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

Even if I had the slightest of notions to give the guy the benefit of doubt, that went out the window with the information in the news reports that this wasn't the guy's first encounter like this. Hopefully he will maintain the same attitude when he is in the big house. If so, he will get sorted out in short order.
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(