Chips... lets GO!

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Chips... lets GO!

Post by homie »

CHIPS at the theater! FUN
Anything motorbike, lets all go... so gay 8)

chicaboo
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: Chips... lets GO!

Post by chicaboo »

I was sold at Kristen Bell.

homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

They had too much fun making this movie. Not for everyone, don't take your daughters... adult humor mocking Miami/LA
relic
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red white

Post by relic »

History repeating itself? I remember the original TV series. So far CHIPS, Starsky & Hutch, Dukes of Hazzard and how many more have been recycled into movies. Even Popeye and the Flintstones have been re made, for me the originals were so much more and not so much copy.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Let's Go! Where to? Movies?
To see the new and un-improved "Chips?" Waste of money at theatre. I will wait for these two jackasses to appear on my HDTV. I Do Want to see the bike scenes 8)

Wanna see a dumb movie? "Dumb and Dumber." Own that one and laugh out loud everytime I watch it, but I guess ya gotta like Jim Carey, he can get on some folks nerves.

By the way, Chips old cast members Larry Wilcox (69) dislikes the movie while his other half, Erik Estrada (68) is okay with it. Depends on who you're listening to and on what TV/Radio station. Kinda like the weather :roll:

Larry did mention that there are No candid shots of him in the new Chips, whilst Erik has a cameo appearance. Maybe that set Larry in reverse on his baby "Chips"

Who cares, really. It's a "just for fun" fluck (oops, flick!) Go if You must and Enjoy! Laughing will keep us living thus riding longer.

@ relic... :lol: Flintstones? Yeah, youz can bring on Fred (Alan Reed), Wilma (Jean Vander), Barnie (Mel Blanc) and Betty (Bea Benaderet) ...Their rides Rock! (a little humor...very little :oops:)

(googled their voices)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

WhiteNoise wrote:Let's Go! Where to? Movies?
To see the new and un-improved "Chips?" Waste of money at theatre. I will wait for these two jackasses to appear on my HDTV. I Do Want to see the bike scenes 8)

Wanna see a dumb movie? "Dumb and Dumber." Own that one and laugh out loud everytime I watch it, but I guess ya gotta like Jim Carey, he can get on some folks nerves.

By the way, Chips old cast members Larry Wilcox (69) dislikes the movie while his other half, Erik Estrada (68) is okay with it. Depends on who you're listening to and on what TV/Radio station. Kinda like the weather :roll:

Larry did mention that there are No candid shots of him in the new Chips, whilst Erik has a cameo appearance. Maybe that set Larry in reverse on his baby "Chips"

Who cares, really. It's a "just for fun" fluck (oops, flick!) Go if You must and Enjoy! Laughing will keep us living thus riding longer.

@ relic... :lol: Flintstones? Yeah, youz can bring on Fred (Alan Reed), Wilma (Jean Vander), Barnie (Mel Blanc) and Betty (Bea Benaderet) ...Their rides Rock! (a little humor...very little :oops:)

(googled their voices)
Dumb and dumber. Excellent. :D

Sorry awesome obv
ReptilesBlade
Year: 2016
Color: Silver

Post by ReptilesBlade »

Oh this is going to be a good movie!