My Honda PCX

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

virginialuther12
Year: 2013
Color: White

My Honda PCX

Post by virginialuther12 »

Currently I live in Texas for my online writing purpose.and drive a 2008 150cc Velocity (was only $100 so I figured why not). It looks like I may be moving to Los Angeles next year and I am trying to decide what my next scooter should be. I really like the look and efficiency of the Honda PCX, but wanted to hear what you guys think of them and whether you like something else more that is within the same price range as the PCX.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: My Honda PCX

Post by WhiteNoise »

Welcome to our forum's :)
My suggestion is to spend time perusing through pertaining topic threads. It's there that you'll find much information shared between and by riders/owner's of the PCX and Forza.
As far as the PCX in comparison to interest in other scoots? To each his/her own, needs, requirements and Money at hand/gathered. Beauty may count too 8)

Funny, every time I hear California, Vespa comes to mind. Did it come to yours? No doubt, it's a well built machine! for more more money. Repairs/parts costly too. But heck if you got it? Flaunt it! You only live once > That be true.

Hope you're still around and reading. We're open to question's. Be specific and we will try our best to help by doing the same.
Cheers Texan (possibly bound for LA) :P
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

virginialuther12 wrote:It looks like I may be moving to Los Angeles next year and I am trying to decide what my next scooter should be.
WELCOME!!!
I don't know about LA but in Miami ... It's 99 percent Vespa
PCX not cool :oops:
Crazy's ride the under powered over price Vespa even on the expressway... NUTS!!!!
k2apache6.0
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Color: Red

Post by k2apache6.0 »

Are you talking about Miami Beach Homie?
I ride to Miami twice per week and have yet to see a Vespa. The beach is a different demographic and its ostensiby an Island, style over substance.
My PCX mod build here..
http://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7113
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

k2apache6.0 wrote:Are you talking about Miami Beach Homie?
I ride to Miami twice per week and have yet to see a Vespa. The beach is a different demographic and its ostensiby an Island, style over substance.
Yes Miami beach sorry
k2apache6.0
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Color: Red

Post by k2apache6.0 »

I have gleaned through seeing other PCX's though that is usually an older rider, don't see too many kids on em which is a good thing, Cops leave you be, its a respectable stylish and sensible machine and of course "You meet the nicest people on a Honda"
Now I think of it I'm becoming that dweeb I used to smirk at, ye Gods!
My PCX mod build here..
http://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7113
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

^ :lol: I get that!
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You