Bueller went down...

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Bueller went down...

Post by homie »

One of my favorite Buell's has been totaled. The rider is fine and gives details of the RARE rear-end motorbike accident. Like I said he is fine with his typical Bueller rugged mentality so I shed a tear for his beautiful machine. Here is his recent story;

Well, it happened. The inevitable when riding a bike, it's not if you will go down, it's when... I don't remember the accident, and it happened on the freeway. I remember getting on about 2 miles before waking up on the side of the road with people all around. There were no other vehicles involved that stopped, and no witnesses either. Although, according to the officer on the scene it looks like I was rear ended or side swiped. After seeing the bike, the rear wheel, swing arm, and tail was broken which leads me to believe the cop is right and I was rear ended. So I assume it was a hit and run. I was wearing a helmet, jacket, gloves, boots and regular denim jeans. All I suffered was road rash to my knees, thigh, and a little on my lower back, as well as a swollen foot. Be sure to always wear your riding gear, I could have been much worse off.
Attachments
buell4.jpg
buell4.jpg (218.19 KiB) Viewed 664 times
helmet.jpg
helmet.jpg (147.96 KiB) Viewed 664 times
buell.jpg
buell.jpg (232.83 KiB) Viewed 664 times
buell3.jpg
buell3.jpg (240.65 KiB) Viewed 664 times
buell2.jpg
buell2.jpg (263.27 KiB) Viewed 664 times
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Re: Bueller went down...

Post by Mel46 »

Well I know that there have been some problems involving bike gangs lately, so I am sure that there are people out there who believe they are justified in getting as many bikes off of the street as possible. Of course, the way they think isn't the same as you nor I, so all we can do is be as aware of our surroundings as possible, and hope we don't get hit from the rear by those idiots.
I am glad that he is OK. It could have been a lot worse.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
easyrider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013
Color: blk

Post by easyrider »

Had that happen to me.. I was side swiped on purpose by someone, however I was going slow and had enough time to brake and get off without injury. It really is amazing how some people like to screw with motorcyclists. I don't get it ??
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

Sorry, but I moved Homie's last comment because it had political overtones to it.

Please remember the forum rules: No discussion of politics, religion or guns.
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

Some spares going there homie.

Just saying :D