Scoote R-V?

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord
Year: 2011
Color: White

Scoote R-V?

Post by maddiedog »

Saw this on Reddit:
http://dornob.com/tiny-truck-mini-trail ... amper-car/

Kinda cool. I bet I could build one, I'd be able to do all the fiberglass work. I'd have to get the frame welded up for me though.

Looking at the design, I wonder where the engine is. It's not swingarm-mounted like a scooter, perhaps its between the axles.
Currently ride: 2011 Honda PCX 125 - Upgraded windshield and seat, keeping this one mostly stock
Previously rides: 2005 V-Strom DL650, 1974 Vespa Ciao, 2011 Honda PCX 170 (tons of mods - takegawa 170cc big bore kit, gears, etc), 1996 Honda Nighthawk 250, 1987 Honda Spree, 2000 KTM 125SX, 2003 Honda Silverwing, 2007 Genuine Buddy 125, 1998 Honda PC800, 2008 Buddy 125 (white), 2008 Buddy 125 (red), 2001 Honda Reflex, 1987 Honda Elite, 1988 Honda Spree, 2007 Yamaha Vino, 2007 Honda Metro, 2x 125cc pure-chinesium dirt bikes
Fiah
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Scoote R-V?

Post by Fiah »

you know, I think I'd rather stick to the PCX and bring a tent 8)
Woolley
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Woolley »

Is that not just a tuk-tuk?
ImageImage ImageImage Image
maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord

Post by maddiedog »

It's much smaller. I don't think anyone ever built it, I think they're all concept images. Still interesting nonetheless...
Currently ride: 2011 Honda PCX 125 - Upgraded windshield and seat, keeping this one mostly stock
Previously rides: 2005 V-Strom DL650, 1974 Vespa Ciao, 2011 Honda PCX 170 (tons of mods - takegawa 170cc big bore kit, gears, etc), 1996 Honda Nighthawk 250, 1987 Honda Spree, 2000 KTM 125SX, 2003 Honda Silverwing, 2007 Genuine Buddy 125, 1998 Honda PC800, 2008 Buddy 125 (white), 2008 Buddy 125 (red), 2001 Honda Reflex, 1987 Honda Elite, 1988 Honda Spree, 2007 Yamaha Vino, 2007 Honda Metro, 2x 125cc pure-chinesium dirt bikes
TC3
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by TC3 »

My grandfather used to have one of those Piaggio 3 wheeled things. Used to take me out on rides when I was lil :-)
PT63

Post by PT63 »

Hay maddiedog, i see nobody's banned from clubpcx anymore whats your thoughts on that?
maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord

Post by maddiedog »

I made this forum as an alternate to ClubPCX, and was banned as a result of doing so. The bans being lifted don't change the reason I made this forum.

I created an alternate forum, here, to provide a community-centered forum instead of a corporate-owned one. ClubPCX was great, but the administrator there was rude to me and several other members without prompt, and spread misinformation. None of these things help expand the knowledge of the PCX, or help people improve their scooters.

If Corsport / Tai Kahn / PCX / whatever else he is had lifted my ban almost immediately after banning me, I may have considered returning. Instead, he came on here and picked fights with us.

I am glad he's trying to let his forum be more easygoing and community-based, it's a step in the right direction. Even if he has really changed and feels benevolent towards the community now, I still do not plan on coming back. The activity on his forum has dropped significantly since me and many other members started posting in here. He might not have changed, he might just be trying to get his forum booming again.

Either way, like I said when I first made the forum, I encourage you to post here, there, or on both forums. :)
EddieC
Regular User
Regular User

Post by EddieC »

PT63 wrote:Hay maddiedog, i see nobody's banned from clubpcx anymore whats your thoughts on that?

My thoughts, are that that is bullshit. Where did you get this information? :lol:

Alibally
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2019
Color: Black

Scoote R-V?

Post by Alibally »

Quote.
To provide helpful information and a community style discussion forum for <i>ALL</i> <b>PCX</b> owners.<br /><br /><b>1) Moderators:<br /></b><i> <b>IanPCX</b> & <b>taikahn</b></i><br />We will help keep the spam away, the threads in the right forums and help keep the threads on track. <br /><i> ----- **** I, Tai Kahn (taikahn), am the owner and ceo of CorSport, Inc, the provider of this forum. <br /></i><br /><b>2) Banning:<br /></b>We have removed <b>ALL BANS</b>, this means everyone, and by everyone... we mean everyone... even the bots. We hope there are no hard feelings anywhere and we are going to try this all over again. Mistakes were made, let's just move forward and start fixing them. <br /><br /><b>3) Links:<br /></b>Link away, to other pcx sites, vendors, dealers, in your posts, in your signatures, etc... just please provide the post, link, or content (whenever possible) here as well.<br /><br /><b>4) Naysaying and Shit Talking:<br /></b>Let's just avoid it... let's not even have to make rules about it (yet?).<br />I will be the first to admit to have a problem with it and will do my best to not bring that behavior to this forum ever again. <br /><br />I think we should keep this thread open and going as an outlet for the things that need to changed and addressed as a group, please reply with your thoughts, feedback and ideas.<br /><br />Tai Kahn<br />CorSport<br />ClubPCX<br />etc.<br /> :mrgreen:
EddieC
Regular User
Regular User

Post by EddieC »

weird - can you tell me where this is located on their site?
PT63

Post by PT63 »

EddieC wrote:weird - can you tell me where this is located on their site?
View their active topics, under "new clubpcxforum mission statement".
EddieC
Regular User
Regular User

Post by EddieC »

thanks! I'll post the same picture there... I'd like to get my ban removed, but time will tell if I'll ever be active there again after what happened.
EddieC
Regular User
Regular User

Post by EddieC »

emailed the admin instead of making an alternate account and posting with a different username. I would like my original username restored.
I'll drop the subject for now.... dont want to start any new shiz... :lol:

That scooter RV is pretty tight. BUT, the only down side I can see to that is that no one can spend any time with you in it. I mean, if the intention is to camp or even live in it, it may as well be a little bigger and wider to make it more piratical for two people. This would just force you to be lonely and single forever!
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Ah but remember the famous Woody Allen quote...
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong