TONIGHT... must see TV

The tragic place where threads go to die...

Moderator: Modsquad

homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

TONIGHT... must see TV

Post by homie »

This is what Chief's been waiting for 8) Rubber hits the road tonight for 90 minutes. All bets are off and the fate of America is in the balance. On one side we have a long hard fought road to utopia pounded out by the last 8 years that would be uprooted and tossed to the curb. Its Custer's last stand, little bighorn, the alamo. An overwhelming well polished infrastructure verses one man with little experience in managing the political system, the media, voter fraud and hanging chad. It doesn't get any better than this people :D

You all know where Chief's allegiance lies. I think if it's being depicted in the polls and press as a dead heat... we all know how this ends. May the best horse win in these debates, good luck people.

no replies
Just do your duty and tune in please
Attachments
crap.jpg
crap.jpg (19.44 KiB) Viewed 2839 times
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Re: TONIGHT... must see TV

Post by gn2 »

And in English for the rest of the world...?
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
easyrider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013
Color: blk

Post by easyrider »

Unfortunately, there is no best horse..Lunatic vs Liar = Quinella ?? LOL
honkerman
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Color: Black

Post by honkerman »

I will watch out of curiosity, but since this is already a political thread and will be locked in 5...4...3...2...1...

I am content and have no fear because my faith is steadfast. I believe that whatever happens has been ordained and so it shall be, so why should I fear. We've seen worse and the good people in the world have risen up to fight. This too shall pass.

A pithy tidbit:

Current American politics is like two blind men who each discover separate cesspools, then argue with each other over which one smells better, while convinced that theirs is actually a beautiful rose. nothing can convince either blind man that his nose is buried in sewage.
Paul Smith
scootinfool.blogspot.com
Scootin' Fool on YouTube
Lancaster County Pennsylvania
2013 Honda PCX-150 (Angry Hornet) - Leo Vince Corsa Exhaust, NCY Variator (13g Rollers), NCY shocks, Givi D322S windscreen, NCY drum brake actuator arm, Denali Soundbomb mini horn
2006 Piaggio Beverly 250 (Rosa)
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

As long as no one breaks red... perhaps we can keep it? Might we agree the sewage is deep enough this event that it brings us all to a common place both sides a can laugh a little. Don't get mad if Hilary faints or Thump starts flinging his crap like a monkey. Just roll with it and know its out of our hands however this goes. One will pull away after tonight then there will be enough blood in the streets.
easyrider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Color: blk

Post by easyrider »

"Don't get mad if Hilary faints or Thump starts flinging his crap like a monkey."

I prefer to watch the monkeys flinging footballs ?? LOL
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

Lester Holt can't win tonight as moderate. This poor guy was basically promoted into position and then selected to moderate this debate and demanded to favor Clinton in questions and fact checking by all networks. If he complies he will be the most hated man in the US and if he doesn't he will never work again in his field. Lester Holt is the patsy, the fall guy and the loser tonight either way... feel sorry for him LOL.
GatorGreg
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: White

Post by GatorGreg »

I've got my popcorn ready :D Actually I'm probably gonna dvr the debate and watch MNF instead. BTW Homie, I've finally started watching the Harley and the Davidsons show - good stuff!
2018 Yamaha SMAX Raven Black (aka Majesty S)
RIP 2015 Honda PCX 150 Pearl White
RIP 2010 Honda Elite (Lead) 110 Black
Check out GatorGreg's Motovlog on YouTube
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

This thread has been locked and moved to Drama & Bullcrap.

As per the Forum Rules, which were updated and a notice given, there shall be 1) NO discussion of politics or religion.

This thread clearly breaks that rule.
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(