Dr pulley clutch + Yuminashi variator can be used together ?

The tragic place where threads go to die...

Moderator: Modsquad

gasolina77
Year: 2
Color: Black

Dr pulley clutch + Yuminashi variator can be used together ?

Post by gasolina77 »

so far i have purchased the whole yuminashi 164cc set with the fi controller, i want to increase the top speed + acceleration for a bit. My bike can only hit 120km/h-125km/h GPS speed not more than that because of the current sliding roller, valve springs, clutch ....the local Dynojet guys told me that after the test. During dynojet test my bike could reach to 140km/h but in real case may be the wind, the street surface i can only reach 120-125, i use double disc brake for my front wheel that may be the case for lower speed.
I've currently having some trouble with the valve spring :
- the original valve spring is 2,6mm this can help me accelerate very fast but the dynojet guys warned me no to go over 120 because it will break,
- yuminashi double valve springs : the big one outside is 2,9mm ( and one small valve spring ) when i install these two i can only go to 110 and nothing more acceleration is also much slower but this can with stand higher rpm can reach higher than 12000 rpm
- I use some custom Honda Dylan valve springs ( i currently use ) 2,8mm can go up to 120-125km/h but acceleration is slower than the original 2,6mm but faster than 2,9mm yuminashi .

The dynojet guys give me solutions :
- try to use lighter sliding rollers ( i currently using yuminashi 10gr ) i might purchase some 7gr, 8gr, 9gr mix together
- try to use custom clutch like Dr pulley, malossi
- try another valve springs like 2,65 , 2,7 , 2,75 .
- try custom sliding pieces
i'm curious is the double front disc brake is a big issue ? i had this modification before i installed the yuminashi kit, as i tested the top speed without double disc is 110km/h and with the disc it's 102-105km/h ( base on PCX speed meter )
Alibally
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2019
Color: Black

Re: Dr pulley clutch + Yuminashi variator can be used togeth

Post by Alibally »

Thread moved due to being duplicate