The Honda PCX / Honda Forza Forums

Your predominant source of information for the Honda PCX 125, Honda PCX ESP, Honda PCX 150, and Forza 300. Now featuring a Forza 125 subforum!
It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:03 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:18 pm
Posts: 1159
Location: rural Ohio
Piaggio marketing guys said the IBIS Red "S" model of the new 2018 LIBERTY 3V is for the younger, sporty rider....like this
Image

The more mature rider is to select from less stimulating colors of the standard, non-S models, like this fellow did...
Image

Image

There are 4 small differences in the livery....
But I wanted the IBIS Red "S" model, with less black - and more snap!
So, I did this. Got my IBIS and the chrome, too!
Image

Image

All are original Piaggio parts.
Sort of...
Image

Fish


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:02 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:49 pm
Posts: 5501
Location: Chicagoland
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White
That's the biggest O'L honking headlight BULB I've ever seen. I can see it! What kind of lums do we get with that?

_________________
PCX Whisperers: maddiedog- dem0nk1d- waspmike- dasshreddar- GN- sendler2112- honkerman- DAB- BPT7594- Oyabun- silverantec- chicaboo- ThailandPCX- Dragon_uk- k2apache6.0- pcx power-full- JaeMelo- markgj- Techno


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:11 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:56 pm
Posts: 984
Location: Old Saybrook, CT
Year: 2017
Color: White
Speaking of the light bulb do you get any glare on the windscreen from the headlight at all?

Nice machine. . .. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:29 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:18 pm
Posts: 1159
Location: rural Ohio
PCX150Rider wrote:
Speaking of the light bulb do you get any glare on the windscreen from the headlight at all?

Nice machine. . .. 8)

Headlight glare-back was monstrous. ...I fixed it with a rubber edging...and notified scootetwest. They were getting complaints with this Piaggio screen on this Piaggio. Gave them the size and ebay item no.
You can see the edging around bottom of screen. A silver grey rubber edging of correct dimensions is future search.
Fish


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:27 am 
Offline
New Member
New Member

Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 5:51 am
Posts: 44
Location: kent u.k.
Year: 2013
Color: white
I like that ,[the white one] but over hear in Great Britian,we wont get the 150cc,just the 125cc version


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:32 am 
Offline
Regular User
Regular User
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:00 pm
Posts: 69
Location: Beijing, China
Year: 2014
Color: white
Piaggio Medley is much better, well, I am still a fan of Honda.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:56 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:18 pm
Posts: 1159
Location: rural Ohio
Daguang wrote:
Piaggio Medley is much better, well, I am still a fan of Honda.

Me too. Wish Honda USA would sell an updated 150-250cc ABS step-throufh scooter like this at $3000 / $3500.
Sadly, Honda has no serious interest in further USA scooter sales.
Can't really blame them...Americans don't buy scooters.
Thank my stars Piaggio brought this one over - at a crazy low price.
Amazing scooter for the $$. Already heard that Piaggio is thinking they need to raise the price.
FISH


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:06 am 
Offline
Regular User
Regular User
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:00 pm
Posts: 69
Location: Beijing, China
Year: 2014
Color: white
fish wrote:
Daguang wrote:
Piaggio Medley is much better, well, I am still a fan of Honda.

Me too. Wish Honda USA would sell an updated 150-250cc ABS step-throufh scooter like this at $3000 / $3500.
Sadly, Honda has no serious interest in further USA scooter sales.
Can't really blame them...Americans don't buy scooters.
Thank my stars Piaggio brought this one over - at a crazy low price.
Amazing scooter for the $$. Already heard that Piaggio is thinking they need to raise the price.
FISH


Well, but the fuel consumption and the quality of Piaggio will make you cry especially compare with Honda especially after one or two years ride....even Piaggio claimed they've enhanced the fuel consumption system....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:30 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:18 pm
Posts: 1159
Location: rural Ohio
Daguang wrote:
fish wrote:
Daguang wrote:
Piaggio Medley is much better, well, I am still a fan of Honda.

Me too. Wish Honda USA would sell an updated 150-250cc ABS step-throufh scooter like this at $3000 / $3500.
Sadly, Honda has no serious interest in further USA scooter sales.
Can't really blame them...Americans don't buy scooters.
Thank my stars Piaggio brought this one over - at a crazy low price.
Amazing scooter for the $$. Already heard that Piaggio is thinking they need to raise the price.
FISH


Well, but the fuel consumption and the quality of Piaggio will make you cry especially compare with Honda especially after one or two years ride....even Piaggio claimed they've enhanced the fuel consumption system....


Well, no tears yet. Just riding along smiling on my Vietalian scooter.

Fish


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Like what you see here? Buy the admin a beer! Donate at the link below:

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!