So Just How Fast Will These Things Go?

The other 2-wheeled contraptions you ride.

Moderator: Modsquad

PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2017
Color: White

So Just How Fast Will These Things Go?

Post by PCX150Rider »

No matter how fast you go on the surface of this planet. . .you still go around in circles. . .it's a law of physics. . .but you can have one heck of a good time trying to prove otherwise! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJvdG1lYAUQ
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Re: So Just How Fast Will These Things Go?

Post by you you »

Where does the Repsol and HRC come into it? They are Companies.
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by PCX150Rider »

Good question. . .the other bikes are either passing or being passed so quickly that it's hard to see them clearly. Since the post was in a language foreign to me I can't understand what the comments are. . ..

That being said I know the Suzuki with the camera is definitely a GSF1200. Not the "S" though. No fairing. It has the same gauges as my '98 and the speedometer goes up to 170 MPH. I gather it's been modified significantly with the carburetors and exhaust system. Mine will do the "Ton" easily and quickly but I never even thought of trying to bury the speedometer like this guy does.

One of the other bikes look like a CBR1000R (Fireblade) but hard to tell. They did make white ones.

The REPSOL colors weren't apparent to me on any of the bikes. . ..

REPSOL is an energy company that has a stake in the Honda Racing Corporation Moto GP factory racing team.

It's good nobody was injured doing this video. . .even sitting at a PC this video will make you feel like you are on the bike. 8)
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by PCX150Rider »

If you look around 2:40 in the video the Suzuki is passing the Honda with the REPSOL fairing from the right.