Honda 2015 NM4

The other 2-wheeled contraptions you ride.

Moderator: Modsquad

skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: Honda 2015 NM4

Post by skuuter »

I like the "Comfort".....but just can't get used to what I consider "UGLY"........ :(
Ridin' and Socializin' the Southeastern USA on a 2014 Honda FORZA 300 Scooter...45+ years of Riding averaging 30,000 miles per year...!!!
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Thanks skuuter and dkazzed, appreciate your reviews. Good to hear it rides nice and that the seat is low and comfy. I can't say yet if the looks are awful or okay. I still want to see and sit on one. They do seem geeky-ish though, don't they? Massive faces....I keep invisioning it as a Mad Max Thunderdome vehicle. :? Crazy
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by skuuter »

WhiteNoise wrote:Thanks skuuter and dkazzed, appreciate your reviews. Good to hear it rides nice and that the seat is low and comfy. I can't say yet if the looks are awful or okay. I still want to see and sit on one. They do seem geeky-ish though, don't they? Massive faces....I keep invisioning it as a Mad Max Thunderdome vehicle. :? Crazy
I'm good with it as long as I'm on it..... ;) :D
Ridin' and Socializin' the Southeastern USA on a 2014 Honda FORZA 300 Scooter...45+ years of Riding averaging 30,000 miles per year...!!!
forza300
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: White

Post by forza300 »

Honda ... ffs .... how hard is it to shed 50kg from the NC750D INTEGRA and give it some actual storage space??? I mean, seriously. You're did wonders with the PCX and some may say the Forza.

All the makings of the world's best commuter but too tall, too heavy and zero storage.

Stop it with these Judge Dredd machines, hey. Get the Integra sorted and maybe have a winner !

:roll:
------------------------
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

So, my question: is the NM4 a fail?
Have you spotted any on the road? or rode one?
I've only seen one and for That look of a bike in this location, is a lot! (Or should I say, that's enough!)
That broad batstarship look stays with me. Strange. Can't put my finger on it. I still like the folding backrest (reminds me of the big ruckus).

Do you think the NM4 will be sought after in the future?

(excuse me a moment: @2yous - silly...I Can touch it! geez).
(And one more time: gn2, is this bike a pile of shite?)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

It'd be a laugh wouldn't it.

I would at the right price at the right time